BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
VICKJOSE C.
Doral, FL
la atencion es increible, te ayudan a conseguir lo que necesitas y lo mejor es que dan muestras gratis para que puedas probar nuevos productos o cuales productos te van bien con tu tipo de piel. lo unico malo es que no hay una tienda en venezuela.
Simone F.
Calgary, AB
The sephora setting powder is everything! Keeps you looking flawless all day. Also prevents concealer from creasing under your eyes. I use this product everyday. Its very easy to apply and this setting powder can last a very long time! Very affordable as well :) I will continue buying this setting powder for the rest of my life!
J Q.
Super selection of goods. Depends which store you go to and in which v=country, but if you're looking for beauty goods in the middle range in terms of cost, Sephora is the place to go. A lot of "holy grail" products can be found there and I always dip in and spend way more than I should whenever I'm passing by!
Nour A.
The hoola bronzer from benefit.
You would think this orange undertoned bronzer is a simple bronzer that would only add colour to your face, that's what I thought too, but it actually sculpts your face and gives it more of an Angelina Jolie look which is always a bonus, highly recommend it if you're looking for a two in one bronzer.
Naz M.
Calgary , AK
Sephora has all the products your looking for but with alot of there staff being uneducated or lack service skills its over all a 3 star if only they started hiring people who knew what they were doing instead of anyone that thought they knew.
Fabiola M.
Sephora is the one stop shop where you can satisfy all of your make up and facial needs. The staff is always very attentive and always willing to lend a hand to help you find the right product. I love the foundation matching tool that they have. The pricing is very competitve and they have a range of collections to runway makeup.
April A.
Edmonton, AB
I love going to and ordering from sephora! Dealing with the staff is always amazing and I always feel like I've made new makeup loving friends! Ordering online is easy and quick! I never hesitate to buy when I want something. So if I can't make it to the store that day I'm never to worried.
Julia C.
London , London
Great service, found the products that I was looking for and had help. Loved the hourglass vichy primer, which had been recommended loads. I shop here occasionally, good quality and loads of brands. I would recommend shopping here.
Cassandra B.
london, ON
It's simple, this store offers a variety of brands that accommodate my beauty needs. Only issue I have with the store is that it can be slightly over priced for the brands. The brands on stores sell their product a few dollars cheaper.
Stephanie B.
Watrous box 1045
I love Sephora, Its my go to store when I need new products. It is very expensive but its all high end products. its all good quality, I love pretty much every product they sell. I do shop there a lot. I defiantly do recommend this store to everyone who loves makeup.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?