BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Saza B.
Above all else, this dry shampoo is quality! Every single time I use it, my hair feels good and smells even better. I leave the house feeling like a fresh, delicious superstar with incredible hair and it is all because of this dry shampoo! We've all had days where we don't want to wash our hair because our scalp gets dry, we don't have time, or maybe we simply don't like washing our hair every day -- dry shampoo is essential. This does leave a white case initially, which scares so many people -- spray it in your hair at the root ALL OVER, let it sit for about five minutes then go in with your hair brush or a comb to distribute the product throughout -- immediately you will notice the white cast disappear along with the oil, odor and anything else you wanted to get rid of. Instant volume and a delicious scent. In love.
Casey F.
Brooklyn, NY
I used to be a die hard Ulta addict until I moved to NYC and forced to choose Sephora for the sake of convenience. Now it's my first pick every time. Their Beauty Insider program is one of my favorite rewards programs I've ever been a part of, not only do you get free shipping, complimentary makeovers and beauty consulting, but the reward products are top notch! If you save them you can even cash your points in for VIP experiences! Every time I go in, I find a new favorite product - it's dangerous!! Also, Beware of those stands of mini products while you wait for the register, they get me every time!!!
Andi H.
I've bought lots of stuff from Sephora over the last few years. While the shopping experience in store can depend on what store you're in, I always love shopping online! And I love their Flash shipping service! They offer a wide variety of products and a lot of affordable things. The only downside is their rewards program...your points (if you're an average person and not a celebrity or MUA) go towards deluxe samples. But the higher point rewards that are actually worth getting sell out within seconds and it's hard to tell exactly when they release and rewards never get restocked.
Jessica M.
Brooklyn, NY
I love the Moroccan Oil Aegean Oil Treatment. This little guy is travel sized so I can toss it in my bag or in my liquids baggie when I travel. The bottle is good quality and I've never had a problem with it leaking. The oil itself is light and smells heavenly! I add it to my conditioner, use it as a leave in treatment, and use a little as a smoothing serum for my ends after I blow my hair out. Can't say enough about this product, it's worth every penny.
Katerina S.
Jamaica, NY
Shopping at sephora is always a fun thing to do. Not only do you get to purchase you daily makeup or beauty products but you get to gather up beauty insider points for future free products. Also the free samples you get to pick at the check out as well as the hundreds of promo codes you can use to get more deluxe samples. Super fun when there are free items involved and easy to navigate their website as well. The staff that O have encountered in their physical store are always very helpful, sweet and knowledgeable. Love this place ! If you go in store and there is a product you want to try but not read to purchase you can ask for a take home sample as well.

Also they have a monthly beauty subscription as well where you get samples of products they sell in store. which is always fun.
Celeste P.
Sephora is literally my home! I buy most of my makeup there. The people that work there are so nice and they help everyone. I want to work there when I turn 18 because I love makeup and the environment there is so nice and I just love it. They don't just sell makeup too.. they sell perfume, face products and even nail stuff! They have a wide selection and if your not sure which perfume to try or makeup product the workers there can give you and free little sample just in case you end of disliking it or if you love it then you can come back and get the full size.
ruby g.
san diego, CA
I love sephora! They are by far my favorite makeup store. I'm a VIB Rouge so I get some great coupon codes! They also always have some pretty good stuff you can redeem if you have enough points. It's super easy to rack up points since makeup tends to be expensive. They carry so many brands, which is so nice and convenient. Online shopping is also really easy and at $50 you get free shipping! Customer service here is always excellent and returns are sooo easy. You can basically return anything, even if you used it. I basically buy all of my makeup from here!
Samantha C.
Longwood, FL
Whomdoesn't love Sephora? I mean, really. If you're a beauty guru, or just starting out, this is one of THE BEST places to go for your makeup and/or skincare needs. Sephora has a wide variety of selections in each department of makeup and skincare. They're a little more pricey, but they also carry high end brands. Perks, you get rewards for shopping there, earn points, and get coupons. Awesome sauce, right? They associates are very helpful, and most of the time, very friendly. Sometimes they even hire Estheticians to work at their counters, or in stores. And that's good, because who knows skin better than someone who is licensed to do so? I just love Sephora. I want to buy the whole store every time I walk in there! Lol.
Abigail B.
Denville, NJ
Sephora is one of my go-to places for makeup and beauty products. I love shopping in store. I started going here before my wedding and had little knowledge about makeup. The staff are friendly and knowledgeable. They helped me pick out products that were within my budget and fit myaesthetic. They gave me a quick makeover to show me how the products looked on me and get a sense of how to work with them. Their prices are high in comparison to competitors, but I recommend signing up to be VIB and taking advantage of their bi-annual friends and family sales for expensive purchases.
Ashley M.
Salinas, CA
Fresh Sugar Lip Scrub- It's winter time and my lips get so dry and start peeling. We all know its difficult to apply lip color on chapped lips, its just not cute! I was really happy with the costumer service at Sephora in my area and the girl helping me recommended this product. I immediately tried when I got home and was amazed on the results. Exfoliating my lips with this product is heaven! My boyfriend even mentioned how soft my lips felt. Sephora is a great store not only for cosmetics but for fragrance and skin routine products for both Male and Female.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?