BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Kayla W.
The closest Sephora to me is a couple of hours away, so I haven't been many times, but the few times I have been in there, it's been nice. Stores like these always overwhelm me because it's like where do you even begin looking if you don't already have in mind what you want to get. I know I can order from them online, but when it comes to makeup I like to see it in person before I buy it so I know if I'm buying the correct color or not. I wish Sephora had both high end and drugstore makeup like Ulta does.
Kristen E.
Saylorsburg, PA
I used to really love Sephora, but recently they’ve been changing their rewards program. I chose not to continue in the VIB program (financial reasons!) but it turns out, i can no longer redeem my points for full sized products since i am not a VIB. Super frustrating.

apart from that, service is always greats and the cast members are fantastic at helping you get what you need. If you order online from them, you always have your package within 3 days, so there is almost no wait time!
Morgan C.
Sephora has always been my #1 go to makeup store. Anytime I walk into this place it's like walking into a magical kingdom!! This store is so organized and there is always something for anything. The people that work there are always super nice and will always do their best to help with whatever your looking for. The makeup is high quality and always satisfies my needs!
Arlana S.
Mansfield, OH
I love the high end products and the points earned. My specific Sephora in Mansfield Ohio has horrible customer service, except for 2 ladies. I always feel anxiety if I want to ask for a sample, because I was told this summer, that I could only get 3 samples a week.., which is false, it's 3 a day!! I tend to shop at ULTA more because their ppreward program is much better. But I love the fact that Sephora offers samples!
I often go an hour away to a different Sephora, so I feel comfortable.
Jennifer K.
Cromwell, CT
Sephora es una cadena de distribución de artículos de perfumería y cosmética fundada en Francia en 1968. En 1997 pasó a formar parte del grupo LVMH, primera referente mundial del lujo.La cadena Sephora cuenta con más de 750 establecimientos en 21 países y es famosa por las largas colas que se forman en sus tiendas cuando lanzan novedades de comercialización exclusiva o promociones. Este verano se ha estrenado Sephora online en España, un eCommerce muy esperado que analizamos a continuación.
Jessica S.
Helena, AL
HEAVEN-SENT! I have no idea how to start this! This store is my holy-grail! It can get very overwhelming if you're just going in to look at everything or to browse and don't know what you need. My suggestion is go online and look at all the brands first,get familiar, know what you need and make a wish list . You'll end up spending WELL over your budget (if you have one) if you don't know what you want because it's such a diverse store and has an ABUNDANCE of skincare and makeup!
Ana Z.
My favorite store in the world!! All the workers are really nice and helpful! They are sweet and informative. There is always so much to see and u can try out just about anything! You can always get free samples to take home before buying something to try it out and their return policy is gold!! You can return anything even if you have used it if you don't like it! Every time you buy something you get points and when you gathered enough you get a gift!! I love this store!!!
JM S.
Stockton
Sephora's Waterproof Brow Mascara blew my mind. I bought it because I was going to spend a day in an amusement park. I am planning to get sweaty and wet from all the rides I am going to take. As soon as I put the color on my brows It stay there until midnight. I easily removed it when I washed my face with soap and warm water. It surpassed all the thrill rides and made my eyebrows on fleek throughout the day. SEPHORA COLLECTION Brow Builder
Paige N.
New Berlin, WI
I love my local Sephora so much because it is a place where I feel like I can be myself. They workers there are always so sweet and they treat me so nice. TBH they treat me like I work there so they let me do almost whatever I want! They also interact with me as though we are friends and that makes the experience 10x better! The store also has a great variety of high end makeup to get lost in for hours. I also love the reward system that they have.
Yasamin Я.
This review goes to shopping in store. Not all Sephora’s are updating things that are existent. They on top of having new launches by to actually order some other things takes forever. Now I have shopped in a lot different Sephora’s throughout the years and I must say that it’s getting worse
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?