- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
OH MY GOD!! I really really love this store, I can get anything I want, there's a tone of products to choose from, it depends on what you are looking for. You can get free samples in case you want to try another new product. They ship worldwide so you can get anything in the comfort of your home!
Amazing store! I find all my makeup needs at this store, I loved everything I've purchased so far. I find myself in this store at least 4-6 times a week! They have amazing employees who help you with what you need! They are a little pricy but it's worth it! I do recommend this store
Sephora is life ! The brands and choices there are amazing. I do find some brands over priced but that is just because of the name. Love the kat Von d, love Anastasia of Beverly hills 💗 whether your a makeup junkie or new to makeup there's tons to get there
I love Sephora. Amazing customer service and rewards program. They have everything. The online reviews are reliable and you can request samples of any product in store. Prices can be steep but are in line with other retailers. My favourite store hands down.
Sephora is great because you can try all the products that you want for free by asking a sample or trying the testers. I have buyied many product from them including some of the above (on the picture) :
A lot of choice in the product but most of the time all the popular one arent in stock, i never had issues with the people working there but the way they store is made it most likely look like a mess because theres so much stuff but other than that thats where i go to shop and i like it
A great place for purchasing makeup, even for beginners as store staff are always at hand for consultation and advice. Some stores allow 15 minute free makeovers and this is a great time to ask as many questions as possible. Prices are ranged from affordable to quite expensive items but quality of products are amazing and are absolutely recommended to try.
I typically use Sephora for many of the brands I cannot find at local stores I prefer the brands of tarte, becca and jack black I also adore their brushes I shop there often for their selection one con is the rewards program but I will continue to shop there as always I am loyal to it
Sephora is my favorite store! I love that they have such a wide range of products, ranging from inexpensive to very expensive. It makes it easy to compare and try different products before purchasing. I would definitely recommend visiting a Sephora store if you haven't already!
Sephora has been and will continue to be bae. I almost always shop for beauty products online and their service is great. I've always had timely deliveries and no issues with mice up of products. When I do go in store the staff is generously helpful in all manners
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos