- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I love Sephora adn the fact that they offer high end items. They offer more high end brands than Ulta does (although I prefer Ulta's reward program better!) I shop here often. They are always well staffed and the staff seem to be more helpful/versed than my local Ulta as well! I LOVE the benefit brow bar!
Great products with high end quality. Some items are quite expensive. Customer service and the customer reward program need improvement. There hair oils are to die for. Regularly shopping online and instore. YES! I recommend shopping at Sephora but with that said more locations need to be open internationally especially in the Caribbean.
This face mask was something i heard a lot about so had to try. I was not extremely happy with it but not complete disappointed with it. It was an alright product. For the most part it did its job but was not as effective as people talked about i would not buy this brand again i may try another black head mask in sephora though. It also took a longer time to dry then the bottle said
If you want high end products in Canada, this is pretty much where you go. Staff are usually pretty knowledgable about products and are always helpful and take their time with you which I appreciate. You can get samples of most products and you can return your purchases if they don't work out for you!
I like sephora, because it's a makeup that anyone would like, When I need something if ... my aunt sells sephora products, If you are a woman, you will want to buy everything ...The pros ... is that the pigmentation of the shadows, the illuminator etc. are excellent and the cons is that sometimes there is no makeup of your tone and you have to wait for another collection to come out
I love going to Sephora because it has all of my favorite brands in one convenient place! And always has so many knowledgeable sales people! My main go to there is for the Urban Decay Cosmetics eye primer! Also I love my birthday gift that I get for being a Sephora member! <3
The staff in Sephora are always extremely helpful and friendly, there is a wide range of different products and brands and it is super easy to find what you are looking for. It is more of a high end shop and so it is pricy but you get the best products and service. I love that you receive samples which is a great way to try other products and brands I just wish they would move to the UK!
I use Sephora Rouge Cream Lipstick and it gives me such a glamourous look. the best of my lipstick!. so far my favourite and would love to do more shopping because Sephora has lots of good quality products that every girl dreams of. I would love to do my Christmas shopping at Sephora.
We all agree that Sephora has a large range of choice in terms of brand, products, services, etc. But in most of their french boutiques, the choice for dark-skin women is just inexistent which is a shame. Moreover, in France Sephora vendors are known for being the less caring vendors in the country... The best help I can get from Sephora is from the customer section on their website tbh
Is a pretty complete store and I love it, but the person many times does not help much and do not give a treaty of excellence or clarify doubts regarding the products. On the other hand, I love this store because I can get many of the products I love. It is a bit expensive for my taste but it is recommended.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos