BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Jocelyn G.
Sephora is a great make up store. They contain so many beauty products and they have a rewards program so after a certain amount of points you get free things. The make up they sell there is on the higher price level but if you do look at reviews they are definitely worth the money. And for your birthday you also get free samples(:
Katie H.
Akron, OH
I have been shopping here since I was 14. I got into makeup and I wanted some better quality makeup. The Sephora I go to is very clean, well stocked, and the staff is super helpful and friendly!! I enjoy coming in once every few months to stock up on essentials.
Noelle M.
I recently bought the Philosophy "Amazing Grace" body spray from here and I am in love with the scent. I also go to Sephora to buy my basic necessities for makeup. Benefit mascara has been my favorite along with the Sephora liquid eyeliner. I would definitely recommend shopping here.
I have bought several "Kiss me balms" from the store. Every color of these is wonderful, it goes on smooth and is not too dark ever. Overall quality of these balms is great, especially how long the color lasts. Another good point of these is the price point, anyone could afford these. Good quality product for a good price. Sephora is always a pleasant place to shop.
Veronica G.
Florham Park, NJ
I should have invested in their stock. Sephora has so much of my money because the selection is fantastic, quality of merchandise is superb. My only con is that my rewards are not as good as I think they should be. Ulta has a better reward system! 4 stars for that reason!
Devin O.
Hillsboro, OR
My favorite place in the world. Like a candy shop for makeup. It's everything from face, hair, makeup, body, nails. Tools, cosmetics, body lotions and washes. It's a magical retail experience with testers and makeup artistis to help you try on things. I love it.
Alecia C.
Sterling, KS
How can you not give sephora 5 stars?! They are great when it comes to getting a lot of variety with makeup, they are great when it comes to learning new tricks and techniques, the staff is amazing no matter where I have gone, I can't say enough great things about sephora!
Kenzie L.
Tisbury
I love going to sephora, whenever I want new makeup I try to go there. The staff are usually super nice and helpful. They helped me match my skin tone to a foundation since my old one made me orange and helped me out with choosing make up when I was just a beginner. Hopefully I'll go there soon!
Christy W.
Liberty, TX
I love Sephora because they carry all the best high end brands that I love and they have free 2 day shipping for Rouge. Also, I love the rewards bazaar and am excited to see what's to come in the future. I will always be a shopper at Sephora. I recommend to everyone.
Natalia R.
orlando, FL
I am hesitant to sometimes go into the store because most employees are very pushy and make me uncomfortable with how closely they watch you, as if you're going to steal something. I wish I could browse the products without feling like I'm being watched the whole time.
Kenzie J.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Nicki W.
Conway, SC
Let’s help each other get VoxBoxes! ✨✨✨ Answer each question individually in a reply (increase discussion)! Go and like everyone else’s answers atleast 5-10 (increase likeability) Follow and I’ll follow back! (increase follow count) YAY! 🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈 1.) Cool Tones or Warm tones? 2.) Natural Lashes or falsies? 3.) Red Lips or Nude lips? 4.) Hoops or Studs? 5.) Side bangs or straight across bangs? 6.) Liquid Foundation or Powder? 7.) Matte Nail polish or Glitter nail polish 8.) Black Mascara or Colored Mascara 9.) Fixer Upper or Flip or Flop? 10.) Giraffes or Dolphins 🐬
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?