BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Ana L.
Sephora is one of my favourite beauty products store that i love exploring and making purchase. I am amazed by them how good they made foundation and powder for the skin. That is kinda stuff i was looking for my face. Its going perfectly with my skin and covers all imperfections that i have. The prices are approachable and you can always find something for sale. I will continue to shop in Shepore and i highly recommend it to everyone.
Steph M.
Toronto, ON
I love the rewards program at Sephora so I almost always buy my beauty products there. They offer so many fantastic brands covering everything from hair to makeup. The in-store testing of products is fantastic. I love that they'll send you home with little samples if you ask-- this is particularly great for skincare products. Highly recommended.
Sara H.
Love love love this store! The staff are very knowledgeable and truly seem to enjoy working there. They always have a great advice. The Sephora line is also great. Their eyeshadow and lip products are top notch. I also love their sheet masks
Price point ranges from value to high end
Dora P.
Burnaby, BC
Sephora carries such a wide variety of brands and products, it would be difficult to not find a single thing that works for you. The associates in store are super helpful and knowledgable. They also let you try before you buy, so don't be afraid to ask for samples. Customer service online is also quick to respond!
Nozipho M.
Springfield Gardens
I have use a Cantu coconut curling cream. Its a product to help your curls last longer. Its a very nice and moisturizing product while it makes your curls lasts longer. I love the product so much I have been using it since I went natural. I would recommend the product and shopping at Sephora, they have great customer service and their shipping is very fast. Its definitely a great place to shop.
Cindy N.
Toronto, ON
Love the selection of products, but feel intimidated sometimes by employees who seem judgey based on who they think is more worthy of their help just because they "seem" like they would spend more money. Otherwise, love their rewards system but would love to have more makeup selection for 500 point perks.
Robin W.
Sephora is an amazing place to shop. They have product prices from ten dollars to two hundred dollars but the best thing to do is to go in and get a free 15 min makeover where you can learn a new trick or just look fabulous. You can also ask for up to three free samples of up to any product in the store.
Ariana P.
Coquitlam, BC
If it didn't have a rewards program, and stock a multitude of brands I probably wouldn't shop here. I always find that the store is dark and it is hard to find someone to help me when I am in there. I do take advantage of their VIB sales and their link to ebates when you shop online.
Shabrina W.
Indonesia
Recently my cousin go there and buy me a pack of make up and i've been loving the foundation that she buy from sephora. Its nyx full coverage foundation and it really helps me cover the certain area of my face and blends in with my skin really well so it doesnt make my face to cakey.
Stephanie M.
North York, ON
Although I loved the products, I never got great costume service. Being a makeup artist, I expected much more from the staff which almost comes off a little cold and snobby. If that doesn't bother you, I absolutely recommend their products, especially their polishes and makeup tools.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?