BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Rosary M.
Here in Australia, we don't have a place to purchase high-end products from international brands. So Sephora is the place where I find all 'popular' products and I honestly love it. It has different brands and so much to choose from. It's a makeup lovers heavens and I can't help but get excited. I shop there for my family and buy them gifts that cannot be found in Australian stores! Thankyou Sephora.
Caitlin W.
London, ON
I love the selection of brands and the staff at Sephora. The staff is always very helpful and knowledgeable, but give space to browse the store. Getting points on purchases and samples is great. The only negative is the cost of some products in Canada - so much more expensive than in the US.
Phoebe B.
Delta, BC
Sephora is the ultimate body, hair, and beauty store. I love how they carry such an array of brands and products; one that will surely meet any woman's (or man's) needs. From high end to their more affordable Sephora brand, the store is truly my one stop shop for all beauty related products.
Taylor R.
The employees that I have encountered at sephora were extremely helpful and kind. They greeted me when I entered and aknowelwged me when I left. They were very helpful and eager to assist when I asked where the smashbox section was ( I was looking for a specific product) and when i went up to pay, the employee at the register recommended and helped me sign up for the beauty insider rewards program. Will definitely be returning in the future.
Jade P.
Fort McMurray , AB
Sephora is my favourite place to buy makeup, its easy for me to find what i need, there is ALWAYS someone there to help me find what im looking for and give me recommendations. I also love that being a beauty insider, you get points for every dollar you spend that you can use to get samples with! And the more points the better the sample!
Hillary D.
Edmonton, AB
All of my loved ones know that my perfect gift is a Sephora gift card. I love browsing the products, and their gift/value sets are always amazing, and a great way to try a bunch of new products without committing to a full size. And they have a great return policy if you get something home and absolutely hate it. My favourite store on the planet.
Stacey S.
Vancouver, BC
Sephora is a great place for finding an assortment of beauty products at different price points. The house brand is reasonably good, with big hits like the Cream Stain liquid lipstick, and some misses like most of their eyeshadows. But the ability to buy multiple brands in one place is key.
Sandra M.
I love sephora, there are a lot of products that in other stores are out of market.
Aways the staff is there for you (unless here in Spain) I the prices are very acord with the other ones.
Other think that I like of sephora is his own line of make up! All the products are awesome! good quality, and the best of sephora is...BENEFIT BAR! they do your brows unique.
sara h.
Since I live in Croatia, we don't have Sephora anymore and it's such a shame. We had it when I was younger and I always went there to buy nail polishes and I remember them being the best thing ever. I know that my favorite make up brands have their stuff in Sephora and that's why I love it. Every time I go on trip to other countries,I always buy something there.
Venia T.
I feel such a baby when I enter a sephora store.Everything a make up junkie needs is in the store!It carries all of my favorite brands but i'm going to review the sephora store in Greece and that's why the four stars.It doesnt carry brands such as Nars, Anastasia,etc but I love the rest of it!So happy a shop like this exists!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?