BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Caitlin W.
London, ON
I love the selection of brands and the staff at Sephora. The staff is always very helpful and knowledgeable, but give space to browse the store. Getting points on purchases and samples is great. The only negative is the cost of some products in Canada - so much more expensive than in the US.
Alexa S.
Sephora is the best place to get makeup. Sometimes some brands may be a bit pricey but I love getting my makeup from there since they have so many different brands and options. As well, my favourite part is the travel size stuff they have or the value sets because that stuff lasts long so if you don’t want to spend a fortune on the full size you can get the smaller one and get a great value for that product
Jade P.
Fort McMurray , AB
Sephora is my favourite place to buy makeup, its easy for me to find what i need, there is ALWAYS someone there to help me find what im looking for and give me recommendations. I also love that being a beauty insider, you get points for every dollar you spend that you can use to get samples with! And the more points the better the sample!
Alexis B.
Los Angeles
Absolutly love Sephora!! Though it can get expensive they give you so many opportunities to try new products. I love there rewards programs and their staff is awkward helpful!! If you ask you can sample many products from lipgloss, perfume to even face masks! Also they have the BEST birthday gifts!
Stacey S.
Vancouver, BC
Sephora is a great place for finding an assortment of beauty products at different price points. The house brand is reasonably good, with big hits like the Cream Stain liquid lipstick, and some misses like most of their eyeshadows. But the ability to buy multiple brands in one place is key.
Tawnya F.
Lethbridge , AB
Being Canadian this is my favorite place to buy makeup. Some of the Sephora bands are comparable to the higher end brands and much more affordable. I think the Sephora eyebrow pencil (with the spoolie) is the best product I've bought from there and it's comparable to the Anastasia brow wiz.
Rosary M.
Here in Australia, we don't have a place to purchase high-end products from international brands. So Sephora is the place where I find all 'popular' products and I honestly love it. It has different brands and so much to choose from. It's a makeup lovers heavens and I can't help but get excited. I shop there for my family and buy them gifts that cannot be found in Australian stores! Thankyou Sephora.
Hillary D.
Edmonton, AB
All of my loved ones know that my perfect gift is a Sephora gift card. I love browsing the products, and their gift/value sets are always amazing, and a great way to try a bunch of new products without committing to a full size. And they have a great return policy if you get something home and absolutely hate it. My favourite store on the planet.
Taylor R.
The employees that I have encountered at sephora were extremely helpful and kind. They greeted me when I entered and aknowelwged me when I left. They were very helpful and eager to assist when I asked where the smashbox section was ( I was looking for a specific product) and when i went up to pay, the employee at the register recommended and helped me sign up for the beauty insider rewards program. Will definitely be returning in the future.
Phoebe B.
Delta, BC
Sephora is the ultimate body, hair, and beauty store. I love how they carry such an array of brands and products; one that will surely meet any woman's (or man's) needs. From high end to their more affordable Sephora brand, the store is truly my one stop shop for all beauty related products.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?