- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I love Sephora. They always have the best products and the people who work in store are usually very friendly and informed. I wish the makeup wasn't so expensive, but that's the industry. I also wish that the Canadian Sephora carried a bit more products like the ones found in the US.
I have use a Cantu coconut curling cream. Its a product to help your curls last longer. Its a very nice and moisturizing product while it makes your curls lasts longer. I love the product so much I have been using it since I went natural. I would recommend the product and shopping at Sephora, they have great customer service and their shipping is very fast. Its definitely a great place to shop.
Love love love this store! The staff are very knowledgeable and truly seem to enjoy working there. They always have a great advice. The Sephora line is also great. Their eyeshadow and lip products are top notch. I also love their sheet masks
Price point ranges from value to high end
Price point ranges from value to high end
Sephora is an amazing place to shop. They have product prices from ten dollars to two hundred dollars but the best thing to do is to go in and get a free 15 min makeover where you can learn a new trick or just look fabulous. You can also ask for up to three free samples of up to any product in the store.
Sephora is one of my favourite beauty products store that i love exploring and making purchase. I am amazed by them how good they made foundation and powder for the skin. That is kinda stuff i was looking for my face. Its going perfectly with my skin and covers all imperfections that i have. The prices are approachable and you can always find something for sale. I will continue to shop in Shepore and i highly recommend it to everyone.
I love the rewards program at Sephora so I almost always buy my beauty products there. They offer so many fantastic brands covering everything from hair to makeup. The in-store testing of products is fantastic. I love that they'll send you home with little samples if you ask-- this is particularly great for skincare products. Highly recommended.
Sephora is an amazing retailer with equally amazing customer service. I like how you are rewarded with free shipping once you prove to be a loyal customer and reach VIB rouge status, this is extremely helpful for those who are on a right budget. Love Sephora, always have always will.
Sephora carries such a wide variety of brands and products, it would be difficult to not find a single thing that works for you. The associates in store are super helpful and knowledgable. They also let you try before you buy, so don't be afraid to ask for samples. Customer service online is also quick to respond!
They have great selections and their gift boxing looks great so you can definitely buy and wrap gifts. The thing I like most is how many deals you can get, based on how much you buy you get so many discounts and it really helps since you feel a little guilt buying so many things haha
Love the selection of products, but feel intimidated sometimes by employees who seem judgey based on who they think is more worthy of their help just because they "seem" like they would spend more money. Otherwise, love their rewards system but would love to have more makeup selection for 500 point perks.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos