- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
One stop shop for cosmetics, skin care, hair care, and fragrance. I like that they have a wide variety of brands to choose from and even the price ranges from $5-$500 so you're bound to find something. I wish they carried Chanel though. Also good idea to check the website for any online exclusives :)
Recently my cousin go there and buy me a pack of make up and i've been loving the foundation that she buy from sephora. Its nyx full coverage foundation and it really helps me cover the certain area of my face and blends in with my skin really well so it doesnt make my face to cakey.
I love the rewards program at Sephora so I almost always buy my beauty products there. They offer so many fantastic brands covering everything from hair to makeup. The in-store testing of products is fantastic. I love that they'll send you home with little samples if you ask-- this is particularly great for skincare products. Highly recommended.
I love Sephora. They always have the best products and the people who work in store are usually very friendly and informed. I wish the makeup wasn't so expensive, but that's the industry. I also wish that the Canadian Sephora carried a bit more products like the ones found in the US.
Love the selection of products, but feel intimidated sometimes by employees who seem judgey based on who they think is more worthy of their help just because they "seem" like they would spend more money. Otherwise, love their rewards system but would love to have more makeup selection for 500 point perks.
If it didn't have a rewards program, and stock a multitude of brands I probably wouldn't shop here. I always find that the store is dark and it is hard to find someone to help me when I am in there. I do take advantage of their VIB sales and their link to ebates when you shop online.
Sephora carries such a wide variety of brands and products, it would be difficult to not find a single thing that works for you. The associates in store are super helpful and knowledgable. They also let you try before you buy, so don't be afraid to ask for samples. Customer service online is also quick to respond!
Love love love this store! The staff are very knowledgeable and truly seem to enjoy working there. They always have a great advice. The Sephora line is also great. Their eyeshadow and lip products are top notch. I also love their sheet masks
Price point ranges from value to high end
Price point ranges from value to high end
I like going to Sephora they have so much to choose from also I like the fact that you can get samples before you want to buy it like a hair products a hair mask stuff like that which is I think very good. Also I think it's a decent price you can't go wrong you can find everything there
Sephora is one of my favourite beauty products store that i love exploring and making purchase. I am amazed by them how good they made foundation and powder for the skin. That is kinda stuff i was looking for my face. Its going perfectly with my skin and covers all imperfections that i have. The prices are approachable and you can always find something for sale. I will continue to shop in Shepore and i highly recommend it to everyone.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos