- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Sephora is amazing...if you can afford it! It is very pricy, but I know they they do not set the price on a lot of the products! They carry mainly name brand makeup and beauty supplies, so be ready to spend some major cash! However, the quality of most of the products are amazing! Sadly, the stores are difficult to locate, and I rarely get to physically shop in their stores. Thank goodness for the internet!
I love going to Sephora to shop. I always find exactly what I need and more when I go. They always have everything stocked and ready for you to buy! Plus, the workers are always super friendly and helpful when you ask questions. I would definitely recommend shopping here!
I recently got a pallet from Sephora that was close to one of my favorite purchases. The shopping experience was great there's lots of help but they don't blend is well I would want and so the improvement I would like for them to include is making them more bondable
I love going into sephora. I love that I can get a sample of practically anything before I buy so I really know if I need it or not. Sephora is a little pricey, but all of their products are high end. The sephora brand is very good and the least expensive things in the store.
I love using Sephora's website as well as coming instore. They always have wonderful products and the true shade app helps takes the guesswork out of finding the right shade of makeup. It would be nice if the shade matching app could be used to find eye and lip makeup on the website. The sales people are very helpful and help me find great products. My go to for beauty.
I like sephoras products, especially the eyeshadows and eyeliners. Sephora products are very affordable also it's a good start for your makeup kit. I really like the customer service as soon as I walk in they help me of what I'm looking for. I will definitely be coming back.
I recently visited Sephora looking for a light weight foundation & the employees did a great job of listening to what I was looking for and helping me find something that fit that & that was still in my price range. They didn't try to push any other products on me which is a relief when you're on a budget! I loved the service I received here & I will definitely be back!
The sephora favorites is amazing , but not only this many products weather it's full size or travel you can always find something good and in a variety of shades and textures for anyone and everyones needs and wants , and with the help of a beauty assistance is always a plus
The layout of the store draws the customer in. I love the fact that the register is in the middle of the store instead of the front. This allows you to continue to look around while still being in line. The employees are knowledgeable about various product lines in makeup and nail care but like most beauty stores they need more information about how to assist customers with natural African American hair.
Great makeup store. I like to save up my points and get great and usable rewards. They often have coupon codes offering free deluxe samples, and sometimes discounts. 10$ flash shipping for a year is a great deal. They offer a ton of luxury products and have an excellent return policy.
Q & A
Ladies! Sephora or Ulta?😁
Question has been deleted
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos