BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

brooke M.
Toronto, ON
I don't actually like to go into spehora because the ladies, however wonderful they may be will follow you around asking if they can help you every 2 minutes. To me that's annoying I like to browse on my own and take the time to look at the products if I'm going to be spending $40+ on anything. 9 times out of 10 when I go in I have an idea already of what I want I do not want to be up sold or rushed to make a decision.
Christy H.
The website is easily laid out. You can sort products by type and brand which makes finding things easy. They also often have a ton of reviews which makes it a good resource when looking at a new product. The store is well laid out too and has helpful staff (but that can vary based on what the store near you is like). Their return policy is wonderful and they have a rewards program that actually makes me want to shop there.
rahima b.
annaba
<3 <3 <3 i love this sephora palette color festival <3 <3 <3
i just love the cute packaging It’s shaped like a bow
<3 It contains 72 eyeshadows, 28 lip glosses, 8 blushes, 18 cream eye liners, 4 two-in-one creams for lip and cheeks, 2 mirrors, and 6 makeup tutorials.
i love it <3
Stephanie M.
Victoria, BC
Sephora has always been really great to me, and very eager to help. Not to mention, the staff takes their time with me and offers me great advice on which products to buy, and what would work with my skin tone. If I come in with a skin problem, the sephora staff always recommends great products for me to try... needless to say, I usually always leave with a bag full of new makeup/products. Thank you Sephora!!! My skin is clear and feeling good once again!
Martha V.
Riachuelo Sergipe Brasil
Compro constantemente os produtos pela loja virtual e superrr aprovo!! Produtos de primeira linha além do respeito a nós consumidores!!! As entregas chegam antes mesmo do prazo e acaricia os clientes com mimos através de brindes de produtos que são objeto de desejo é de consumo de todos nós!!!! Comprem na sephora e sinta o que é ser um cliente valorizado verdadeiramente!!!! Garanto ser uma experiência ímpar!!!!!
kristal b.
Mission, BC
This is my favourite place to shop ever. I have a serious make up addiction and spend countless hours looking at different products and I usually order online a couple times a month. I love their points system and recently cashed in points for some awesome stuff such as fresh soy cleanser, tarte's drink of h2o moisturiser, and Viktor and Rolf flowerbomb perfume. Both are all decently sized and I will get quite a few uses out of all them!
Alecia H.
Great company with tons of products. Their return policy is great but they did not accept a return from me even though the product was brand new and never opened because it was a couple years old which is understandable but not fair considering there are people out there that return items that are very used. But overall i would still buy from them again because they carry many brands that are accessible to Canadians
Faiza A.
Sephora is amazing hand down! The only reason I give it a four star rating is there is always, always room for improvement. I use the website and love the convenience but the format could be better the reviews should be 100% given priority, I wish they had swatches on every skin tone aside from the usual white skin swatch's and I wish in the reviews there was an expert (beauty guru's) review in the top pinned under which everyone else's opinions and experiences are stated, I also wish there were more brands but hey that'll eventually happen anyway!
Joana B.
It's really nice place for the go to make up product that you want, the have a huge amount of brands that you can select in and also they have a good well trained staffs to help you look for the cosmetics that yoy need. They can help you with your skin colour and the type of foundation you need and so on so ford. And there online website has a lot of variety of selection and there shipping is really good and fast.
Melissa R.
I once needed a holiday away from home and therefor me and my boyfriend took our son when he was only a month old to America. And in doing so, I decided I needed more makeup! Like usual, typical girls. And so I went to Sephora; I'd watched videos on YouTube of girls trying out so many different products from their shop and I thought I should too. I never regret anything I had bought that day, it was all so great.
Kenzie J.
Ladies! Sephora or Ulta?😁
emily C.
San Carlos, CA
Question has been deleted
Nicki W.
Conway, SC
Let’s help each other get VoxBoxes! ✨✨✨ Answer each question individually in a reply (increase discussion)! Go and like everyone else’s answers atleast 5-10 (increase likeability) Follow and I’ll follow back! (increase follow count) YAY! 🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈 1.) Cool Tones or Warm tones? 2.) Natural Lashes or falsies? 3.) Red Lips or Nude lips? 4.) Hoops or Studs? 5.) Side bangs or straight across bangs? 6.) Liquid Foundation or Powder? 7.) Matte Nail polish or Glitter nail polish 8.) Black Mascara or Colored Mascara 9.) Fixer Upper or Flip or Flop? 10.) Giraffes or Dolphins 🐬
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?