BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?ūü§Ē I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Tahnya K.
London, ON
I could spend all day every day in Sephora. I love being able to test out the products before buying and staff at every Sephora I've ever been to are helpful - and always welcoming. I don't mind paying more for products of quality and the rewards program is great. I love getting my birthday gift.
Brittany L.
calgary, AB
sephora has the best range of products. i always find everything i'm looking for ... and more!! i recommend sephora to everyone. there are products for everyone with any budget. it is my go-to for all my beauty needs. there is always something new at sephora which makes me want to always go back!
Kelsea M.
Toronto, ON
I love this store. It's my happy place :). They have amazing high quality products, definitely more expensive than drug store products so do your research beforehand on what's worth buying. I have only had great experiences with the salespeople. They are very knowledgable and recommend great products.
Arberesha S.
Hässleholm
I love the Sephora makeup brand and I love how they have different kinds of products to create a perfect makeup look or just too take care of your skin. I live in Sweden and unfortunately we don't have all the products like the United States has. So I want the Scandinavian Sephora stores to upgrade their products.
Elizabeth K.
Chatham
Sephora is the perfect spot to pick up all your beauty needs! The reason I buy at Sephora is that I can return the items if I do not like them. My only criticism is that it can take a long time to get help from an employee, and in my experience they act like it's a huge inconvenience to make a sample of a product for me.
Karla L.
Mississauga, ON
Sephora's always been my happy place. Great customer service, great return policy as well. My only complain sometimes would be (and this is just probably the Sephora that I always go to) that they don't stock up much of their popular products. For example would be the Anastasia's modern renaissance palette, I have to go 3-4 times to see if they have re-stock the palette so I could buy it. Little things like that, could be annoying but sometimes beyond their control.
Candace S.
Moncton, NB
Probably my favourite store ever. It makes me happy to go in the door-bright, clean, inviting, and has helpful staff. Not a lot of "deals" to be had instore, but the sale page online often has some gems and shipping is free with minimum purchase--or always free if you're VIB Rouge like me! Best products by the best names in beauty.
Andréanne K.
Cold Lake, AB
I don't have a store near me and I just learned that you can actually shop online (which might become dangerous) Ive bought a few things in the past and have loved them, but also find them a bit over priced for some of the things i could get elsewhere for a little cheaper. I could spend hour in their store and Love getting tips from the pros there!
Anna H.
This store really has everything. Whenever I go in a receive great customer service and if they don't have the product I'm looking for they order it or try their best to Find it for me. Plus is that I always leave with products I didn't know I needed when I came in, but needed by the time I left!
Amara B.
I've recently finished my too faced born this way foundation bottle in colour natural beige and I love how my skin looks flawless but feels like nomad on my face. It stays for more than 5 hours on my skin and gives my skin a prefect healthy look. I just love it.It has a prefect blend of ingredients that doesn't make it cakey or too light, doesn't make my face oily or too dry. The colour range is awesome too.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?