BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Kamilla G.
Tynset
I like sephora and I do understand that it can not just have drugstore products, but I could wish that it would be a little bit cheaper. I like the shopping experience there a lot because the staff is really good, and will help you when you need it. It has good variety and Ill probably shop there again.
Marhielle G.
I love that Sephora has a huge variety of makeup brands. As soon as you walk in, you are bombarded with friendly associates who are willing to help you find the product you need. They are very helpful, especially if you want a sample of some products. They have a variety of skin care products as well, and I have enjoyed trying them out. Sephora is a great place to get makeup for both experts and amateurs in makeup.
Lisa S.
I love sephora. They carry the best top brands. The people who work there are very knowledgeable. If they don't have a product in stock they let you know that you can order it online. Shopping is free over $50CND, you get 3 free samples of your choice and there are other coupon codes you can use to receive more free products. I have never had a problem returning items if I ever have had to. This is a great company.
Natasha F.
Gatineau, Quebec
Sephora is amazing! They have high end products and a huge selection of colour. Products for every skin color and type. From lotions, to eye shadows and lipstick, to perfume and make up brushes. They have everything you need to complete your look.
Extremely good quality. Can be quite pricey, but you get what you pay for.
Andrea M.
Moncton, NB
Obsessed. I love Sephora so much.. All my favorite brands and products in one store! The website is easy to navigate. The staff at my local location are very friendly and helpful. The only complaint I really have is the makeovers aren't really worth what you pay for them.. good thing they are free most of the time with purchase or card!
Farahnaz S.
Calgary , AB
I recently bought an urban decay concealer and I didn't know that the hard plastic actually sharpens so I thought I got ripped off. I went to return it but the beauty associate showed me how to use it properly and I love it!! I usually have trouble finding a good concealer but this one works wonders for my face. It was recommended to me by one of the associates at sephora and I would definitely recommend to others.
Marthe A.
lena/norway
Omg! Where should I start? The product i'm talking about is the most perfect product I think I've tried! YES IT IS! THE CHOCOLATE BAR BY TOO FACED! The palette is gorgeous looking and it smells sooo good! And the palette has ALL of my favourite shades in it! Its just made to perfection! Definatly recomend it to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!
Marcela R.
The makeup remover oil surprised me so well. It is a dense oil, more than MAC for example, which cleans very well. Very soft and practically odorless, leaves the skin clean of makeup and does not irritate. Even if something is put in the eyes, it does not produce allergy or irritation since my eyes are sensitive.
Kirstie C.
Emerson’s Green, Bristol
We don't have a Sephora in the UK currently (to my knowledge) but whenever I have the chance to pop into store when visiting the US, I absolutely love the experience. The staff are always so knowledgable and friendly, making every customer feeling so welcomed. There is always a great selection of products and the layout of the store is brilliant. They have great loyalty schemes and I recently was promoted to a VIB 😍
Amara B.
I've recently finished my too faced born this way foundation bottle in colour natural beige and I love how my skin looks flawless but feels like nomad on my face. It stays for more than 5 hours on my skin and gives my skin a prefect healthy look. I just love it.It has a prefect blend of ingredients that doesn't make it cakey or too light, doesn't make my face oily or too dry. The colour range is awesome too.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?