BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Rachel C.
Toronto, IN
Considering the store itself, I like Sephora. I think they have a great range of prices and their website has some great deals.

What's not so great is their loyalty program and their customer service. Whenever I walk into a Sephora store, if I'm lucky, I'll find an employee that is really kind and friendly. But almost every visit, I'm consistently met with staff with terrible attitudes and it totally ruins the whole shopping experience for me.
Hayley P.
Clarenville, NL
Everything about Sephora is amazing - their products, their customer service, etc! Whenever I shop for beauty Sephora is my staple store. Whenever I need a product the associates are always so helpful, the app is helpful as well. Shipping is fast and they solve any problems I have! Return policy is also great!!!❤️
Sarah A.
Barrie, ON
I just received the Metal Matte palette by Kat Von D for Christmas and I am in the love. All the shadows are so buttery and luxurious under my fingers. And a great mixture of metallics and mattes. Also a plus that all Kat Von D products are vegan and cruelty free.
Kristen M.
Leduc, AB
I love sephora! I love that they have high end brand makeup that you can actually try before purchasing ! I could spend all day in this place. They also have makeup artists that can put the makeup on you to see if you like it before purchasing. They also give out samples so you can take home and try yourself before comitting
Yasmina C.
My go to place for everything hair, skin, fragrance and makeup! What where your looking for you'll find at Saphora the staff is very helpful but at time when the store gets very busy they will have to multi client survive which is fine with me! I love there points system and there 3X the points events. By far my favourite store!
Katelyn C.
Kingston , MS
Sephora is my favourite place to go... like ever!! Everything is so pretty and sparkly in there, I could spend hours, heck days in a Sephora! I love how they have free samples, people to help pick out the right foundation and everything else! They also have a beauty insider rewards program so ofcourse I’m in.
Holly D.
Fredericton , NB
Sephora is an amazing place, you can go in and by the time you check out and walk out of the store you don't know what time it is or how long you spent in there! I just bought the tarte tarteist pro eye shadow palette online from there (since there isn't a Sephora in my city) and the shipping was free and it came within 3 days.
Rebecca B.
Edinburgh
My all time favourite beauty store! I don't get to visit it much being from the UK but when I do I go crazy! The shipping costs are pretty terrible to the UK but it doesn't put me off! They have products release much faster than we do and stock all my favourite brands! Can't wait for one to open up in Scotland!
Smaranda V.
San Diego, CA
My favorite place to shop!!! Sephora is basically my second home. You could leave me there for hours and I'd still want to come back the next day. I like that if you are in the VIB program you get a lot of benefits like free mini products, free makeovers, early access to new releases etc.
Cindy B.
Apesar dos preços altos dos produtos que são vendidos na Sephora, a qualidade do produto corresponde. A aquisição que poderia se tornar mais fácil. Apenas pela internet é possível e as vezes as mulheres gostam de sentir os produtos antes de comprar. Porém, nunca me decepcionei com nenhuma compra que fiz por lá.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?