BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Jessica B.
Love shopping at Sephora. Great variety of products and I love shopping online with the coupon codes/promotions. I never have problems ordering and always get my packages in time. I especially love the Sephora Favorites sets because you get to try so many items at such an amazing price! Shop quite frequently and love the service.
Myriam M.
Casablanca
We don't have sephora in Morocco just yet, but I regularly buy from them when I'm abroad. I never had a problem. The staff is always helpful and nice. I recently started experiencing with their makeup, I mean the sephora brand makeup. I bought two liquid lipsticks and a bronzer and I am not disappointed by any of the products. I'm also in love with their body care especially their face masks!
Juliana H.
New Albany, OH
I love Sephora! I shop here as my go-to place for makeup. One thing is that sometimes, if you look suspicious, they talk about you through their headset and send people to watch you. My favorite product has been the BECCA highlighters. I will definitely be going back and re-purchasing that along with other products.
Mary P.
Lees Summit, MO
Sephora is like heaven on earth. They have every designer makeup, fragrance and skin care product you could ever dream of. It is my playground. I could spend hours in there testing new products. The staff is friendly, the store is gorgeous and you will want to walk out with everything. The only downside if there is one is they do not have drug store brands.. Be prepared to drop some dough, but you'll look and feel like a million bucks!
Rayne M.
fordwich, ON
This is a great store for make up they are very helpful if you're looking for foundation you and you if you're more dark skinned or light skin they have every range of skin tone colours and types at all times are very great at picking what you need although they might be a bit more expensive it's well worth the money
Annie S.
North York , ON
One of my favourite stores of all time. I can spend hours in Sephora exploring all the makeup. You can definitely find good deals there. I love the Anastasia Beverly Hills liquid lipstick. I also love that you can try out the makeup before buying and also get samples for colour match. I would continue to shop there.
Stacie H.
Orleans, ON
I used to be a high street only kind of gal until I got sucked into the Sephora vortex. It's extremely dangerous any time I walk into a Sephora because I end up buying the whole store. I love the selection they offer, my only qualm is that they are on the pricier side, but to be honest the quality makes up for it.
Crystal O.
Wilmington, DE
I've only physically been in Sephora twice and the staff were super friendly and so helpful. I mostly shop online at Sephora and I hear they had a thing with double chrhes a while ago, so I buy a gift card then purchase my items and I haven't had any issues with them. The sample cards are way too tiny though, but the deluxe samples are fantastic.
Yasmina C.
My go to place for everything hair, skin, fragrance and makeup! What where your looking for you'll find at Saphora the staff is very helpful but at time when the store gets very busy they will have to multi client survive which is fine with me! I love there points system and there 3X the points events. By far my favourite store!
Hayley P.
Clarenville, NL
Everything about Sephora is amazing - their products, their customer service, etc! Whenever I shop for beauty Sephora is my staple store. Whenever I need a product the associates are always so helpful, the app is helpful as well. Shipping is fast and they solve any problems I have! Return policy is also great!!!❤️
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?