- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I love this store. I like their cosmetics, their products and also costumer service. I have had a great experience, the girls there always have great make up and tips. I do not shop a lot there but I definitely want to start to. I wish there was a closer location by me.
I love Sephora because they carry all the best high end brands that I love and they have free 2 day shipping for Rouge. Also, I love the rewards bazaar and am excited to see what's to come in the future. I will always be a shopper at Sephora. I recommend to everyone.
I am a VIB Rouge at Sephora so I obviously spend a large amount of money there. The range of high end skin care and beauty products they carry is by far the best. And Sephora brand lipsticks are some of my favorite they are incredibly pigmented and creamy and $12!
It's hard to top Sephora- they just have EVERYTHING, and you can always trust the quality of the products you are buying. It is expensive, but they do such a great job of letting you play with all the products and having the latest and greatest products available
Always my favorite place to buy makeup, they have all of the best names and they always rotate products. Getting a decent selection of korean beauty products now. Offer deals a few times a year like 20% off or a $20 off $50 card. The rewards system is decent too.
Sephora is my go-to when I need a pick me up, specific product, or a gift. They have EVERYTHING. I love the versatility found in the store and the knowledgeable staff. They carry some of my favorite brands and I love the flash shipping options - paid for itself!
I absolutely love Sephora! Every time I go to the mall I have to stop Sephora and get a beauty product and the employees are always amazing and helpful in choosing the right products for me. I absolutely recommend stopping by Sephora for all your makeup needs!❤️
The workers are always super helpful to make sure I find exactly what I need. I love how easy it is to test out products before I buy them, instead of the countless times I've bought foundation that doesn't match, simply because I can't test the color out first.
I mean I love this place but Sometimes the people aren't very helpful and knowledgeable, and it can get pricy for only 1 item. There rewards program is not that great either. Wish it was better! Ulta's reward program is way better so I shop there more often then Sephora
My go to store when I need to restock my makeup, hair supplies and face creams. After shopping here it's hard to look anywhere else because they have everything I need! Their loyalty program is awesome and I always receive excellent service and advice on products.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos