BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Farrah A.
I am addicted to Sephora. They are always adding new products-excellent products. I get a great variety. On top of that, their return policy is brilliant. I have the option of ordering online or purchasing in store. I f I am not happy with a product-or if a product causes some sort of reaction, I can return without any hassle. Love all the samples with every online order plus free deluxe gift! Love membership benefits-hey, incentives do work. I am a sucker! I can also choose products based on a number of reviews and ingredient lists.
Vania C.
Sephora has a great range of products that caters towards different styles and skin types. It carries many different brands so shopping at Sephora is very easy. The staffs works at Sephora are very enthusiastic and are very friendly when I had a question. Overall, I really enjoy shopping at Sephora and would recommend others.
Shauna E.
Grunthal, MB
Sephora is my number 1 place to buy cosmetics! It sells all the top high end brands that I want. For the most part it is expensive but you are paying for quality. I always feel like i need more makeup so a trip to Sephora happens regularly there. I would definitely recommend it to friends and family. I also love that they have the Beauty Insider program which is an added bonus of shopping at Sephora. They also give you a free birthday gift every year.
Makeup G.
Bronx,Ny
Sephora is the best place to buy makeup and skin care products . All the products are high quality and very good. It would be great if we had sephora worldwide .Most of the products are affordable for everyone. i will keep shopping at sephora because it is the best place. You also get offered a free makeup apply of all the products you want to try or buy from sephora workers which are really friendly and kind. i would reccomend sephora to everyone because is the best.
It's been hard to find a good and international store where to buy the most high rated and well priced brands of really good quality make-up till I found Sephora and realized that this store has it all and more! They give you the attention and help you need, a lot of categories and brands of makeup where to chose, good prices and more things that everyone wants. If you need new makeup, with good quality and prices, Sephora definitely is your place!
Sanjee P.
Toronto, ON
Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray sets my makeup for all day wear. It withstands the harsh winter winds and running after kids all day. I have combination skin with an oily T zone and I have never used a product as great as this. I will definitely keep buying.
Forrest Jamie S.
I always have a great experience when I shop in-store at Sephora - the customer service has always been excellent. The selection of brands is great, however it is annoying to be a fan from Canada when it comes to online experience, as we do not get equal perks or selection. And it is pretty expensive.
Nancy L.
Algeciras
I like purchasing my makeup/beauty products from Sephora because of their points system! You get to earn points for every dollar spent? You can't beat that! I usually prefer shopping online rather than in store because sometimes their employees can be kind of annoying when they don't give you enough space to shop. I like to take my sweet time while i shop.
Karen L.
Mississauga, ON
Sephora is a great brand on its own! It's a store that specializes in makeup, cosmetics, skin care and hair care! Product review: Kat Von D's Trooper- 11/10 liquid eyeliner! I especially love the waterproof version! I was able to swim in the eyeliner during the summer! It sticks on and glides on your eyelid well to perfect that nicely shaped winged eyeliner! Definitely recommend purchasing!
Lauren P.
Nepean, ON
Sephora sells a multitude of brands as well as their own store brand. Sephora is my go to location for makeup purchases. The Sephora brand is fairly affordable and the other brands they carry are universally priced wherever they are sold. The store is usually busy but it's often easy to find an associate to help out if needed.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?