BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Lesley C.
Between Sephora and my other shopping habits, I have no idea how I still have money but I somehow do. I've been a VIB Rogue member for two years now and I'm loving the free makeovers that come with it, along with the rewards. I'm a Sephora convert and I love that they're constantly adding more products. One thing I wish they had more of was more Korean beauty products and lines!!
Madiha X.
See, I love Sephora as a whole because of the products they offer and the resources they provide. What I DON'T like about Sephora is the customer service...that aspect is really declining and needs to improved ASAP. Since I primarily shop online, there are alot other stores out there that can replace Sephora but I always give them a chance since I've been with them for 9 years now.
Juliana L.
Balneário Camboriú
Eu amo essa loja. Lá encontro as melhores marcas de beleza. além de sempre ter ótimos profissionais para nos orientar. Adoro também o Beauty Club, que consiste em um clube de vantagens, onde acumula-se pontos conforme o valor das compras, e posteriormente troca-se por brindes. O único problema é que no Brasil é um pouco pobrinho esse clube, mas nas lojas dos outros países é mara!
Chelsea D.
Every time I go to Sephora, I always have an enjoyable experience. There is always someone readily available to help me with whatever I might neeed. One downside is that I'm never entirely sure how to navigate the store, I often just feel overwhelmed while in the store. I tend to order online from Sephora a lot more for this reason (and you always get awesome samples at check out)
unice w.
perth
Sephora is really a beauty paradise. You can spend days or even hours playing around with the wide range of beautiful beauty products.But I gotta say one of my favorite things to play around with in sephora is the amazing lipstick sets they have. The collection of cream lip stains which only cost $14 is amazing it last for a 8 hour coverage for when you go out with your girlfriends or work even school. I definitely recommend you shop at sephora it's the one stop shop you won't regret going into.
Lori L.
North Bay
Love Sephora! So many choices & amazing quality products. I really like the Benefit line of Concealers. Especially Boi-ing. It is called an industrial strength, full coverage concealer & it really is. I have been using it for about 8 years now & will continue to keep it in my makeup arsenal! lol
Lisa T.
Red Deer, AB
Sephora is a great beauty and body product store! So many options and everyone who works there knows the products they have. You can find makeup to face wash to hair straighteners. So much to choose from and affordable prices. Some are expensive with the big name brands but the sephora brands are just as good and cheaper. I love shopping at Sephora for all my makeup needs.
Tracy M.
Elanora
Great Store.... I live in Australia so our Sephora carries different products to the U.S. Store so I can alternate between the AU store and US store. Sephora is the place to buy on trend brands like Sigma, Anastasia Beverly Hills, Too Faced, Urban Decay, Tarte plus hundreds more.you can shop instore or online and they ship internationally. They carry Makeup, Skincare, Hair Products, Nail Products, Bath & Body as well as Brushes & Tools and they cater For both Women and Men.
Tweety C.
Hong Kong
I remember about 7-8(?) years ago, Sephora opened a shop in Hong Kong but nothing like the ones at the State or anywhere in the world, it doesn't carry much branded items except it's own brand. After it closed down, I was pretty upset until Sephora (Singapore) ship to HK! And how Hong Kong got its own Sephora online shop again, but the brands are so limited. I wonder why is that. And now I couldn't even get regular Sephora branded items as no other sites ship to HK now or most of the items not allowed to ship to HK. :(
Oana T.
Bucharest
I love Sephora store, the girls are nice and willing to help or answer questions. Sadly in Romania we do not have many of the international brands. We have only too faced, urban decay and makeup forever. It is very sad when you see many people trying Lorac, Laura Mercier, Becca and many other. I know we can order online but sometimes you just wish to see it first hand.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?