BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Nicole R.
Some say that the atmosphere in Sephora can be loud and intimidating, but I find it totally inviting and fun! Some brands can be more expensive than others, but what you're really paying for is variety and quality! There are so many brands to choose from at Sephora and that's why I really like shopping there! A feature that I love is the Beauty Points you get when buying there and I'm still saving mine up to get some great products!! I really recommend shopping here if you are a beauty lover like me!
Camila T.
Barcelona
Lo que mas me encantan son los labiales fijos mate tienen una cobertura perfecta, con una pasada, el aplicador normalucho biselado. Una vez que se secan no se menean, yo como y bebo con ellos y no se van a menos que me refrote con una botella de aceite, entonces sĂ­, puede que a alguna gente les reseque, a mĂ­ se me hacen cĂłmodos de llevar, y si resecan con un poco de vaselina encima arreglado.
Laura L.
Argentona
Sephora is one of my favorite stores I visit every week 2 or 3 times to see the news that there are buy my masks perfumes makeup, when I have to make a gift I also go there. There can not be better customer service, the employees are very professional and always advise products or techniques. I am very happy with sephora I recommend everyone to go there, you find everything you are looking for.
Cynthia W.
Expensive items, frequently inflates prices of certain items (the items that are not sephora-exclusive). The points system is not worth it, frankly. However, it is still the most well-stocked beauty retailer in Canada, and thir customer base will stay consistent because of that.
I also really enjoy the ability to sample items before committing and buying. The return policy is also excellent.
Hawraa A.
I adore this store.
Even if I spent literally the whole day in it, I won't get bored
One of my favorite things that are made by Sephora are their masks.
Guys, you absolutely need to try them, they are incredible !!!
Especially the sleeping mask, when I apply it and after I wake up I can see how fresh my skin is and I can feel the hydration of my skin which last for few days.
The have different colors of their masks for each skin problem.
And my favorite one is this
Kristy M.
Incheon
I love shopping in Sephora. The experience is always pleasant and the employees are always there to help and see that you leave with exactly what you need. The products range from affordable to very expensive but you can always find something that works for you. I have gone there for everything from foundation to eyeliner and I've always left with what I needed or with the next best thing.
Kennedy M.
Langley, BC
My mom and I are Sephora addicts. The staff in their are so helpful and friendly and they have the best selection out of any store near us. It can obviously be a bit pricey but the brands they sell are the same price anywhere else. My one complaint is they seem to not always be fully stocked especially with gifts and point rewards. (We've been trying to get our VIB rouge gift for months!)
Joanna S.
I know most of its products are expensive, but Sephora still gets 5 stars in my opinion! I love the selection, while it's not as great as online or some Ultas, in Canada, they've come a long way! I love this store for discovering new products, trying new things, and the staff is always so helpful and willing to provide samples for the more expensive items that I need to try before I buy.
Amanda K.
Quesnel, BC
I purchased a highlight and contour stick by Sephora. I prefer the cream contouring as oppose to the powder. While the colors were good, and the product did blend decently I was really disappointed in the structure and stability of the product. Both the highlighter and the contour on either end of the stick would break off. Even when only twisting it up enough to put it on it would break further down inside and fall out. Waste of product.
Darienne K.
Victoria, BC
I find shopping in Sephora extremely overwhelming, but I am able to look past that because of all of the different brands they carry and how accessible things are for people who can't order online. I love that you can get samples of the skincare so that you know whether or not it will work with your skin type. I took off a star only because it is quite expensive, and because of how messy the displays can tend to be.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?