BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Harsimran G.
Sephora is one of the best makeup stores. It has a variety of brands selling many products. Whenever I go there the employees always ask if I need help with anything, which is super helpful. They also try to meet your needs, by giving you samples of whatever you want. Even if you aren't going to buy anything, they are great for just testing out makeup. I just walk in and try out a bunch of products.
Jess W.
Regina, SK
I love the convenience of shopping at Sephora. You can get so many brands and they are always adding more. I like that VIB Rouge gets free shipping. I think they have been slacking a bit lately with their Canadian market, since getting the Canadian warehouse. The shipping might be faster, but the availability of products is not stellar. I also think they would benefit from a better point system, similar to Shoppers.
Keltie P.
My Local Sephora is always extremely friendly and helpful every time I drop by. Although its one of the smaller stores they always seems to keep stock many of the hot items that tend to sell out quick online. The online store is great to order from as well as the selection of free samples and point perks are always changing. When you're a v.i.b rouge member shipping is free so that's another incentive for shopping online when I cant find particular items in store.
Raven B.
Roberts Arm, NL
I love sephora!!! The service is great, quality of makeup is mind blowing, quick shipping, easy to get free shipping with $50 purchase, but best of all is the selection! Such a big selection of beauty products, they have everything you are looking for. You can get free samples and a rewards program that's pretty good. Only thing that would make it better is if they sold Jeffree star cosmetics there lol.
Michelle S.
Tillsonburg, ON
I love browsing in this store...that being said that's usually all I do. I really can't justify spending $25+ for one item, for example an eyeshadow or lip color when there are often comparable products at the drugstore. I have splurged occasionally and maybe I choose the wrong products but I was not blown away by the quality which is what you would expect from this store. Fun to look around though!
Anita M.
Toronto
Sephora is my happy place! I usually check the website once a day (especially since I recently got VIB Rouge Status... shock more than pride when that happened since it means I've spent $1000 there this year :-O)
I love that Sephora gives you the chance to try sample before buying (3 per store visit) and no one makes you feel cheap for asking for samples because they would rather you do that than buy the product and return it if you don't like it (because Sephora had such an awesome return policy where anything you try and don't like, you can return, and Sephora will never resell used products).
The online site is great for more samples and things to try; 75% of the time I've purchased the full sizes almost immediately after (again, no big surprise that I'm a VIB Rouge member now!).
The store can get busy, but it's also just a relief not to be followed by sales staff trying to pressure you to buy. A tip is to join Ebates to get 4-8% cash back on online Sephora purchases :-)
Amirah J.
I've only used their lipsticks and face powders. Face powders are really lightweight and do not have any coverage whatsoever but works alright for mattifying the face. Lipsticks are alright. Sephora products are all fairly affordable but I wouldn't really recommend unless someone's on a budget. Another good thing is they have a wide range of products and shades for everyone so that's a plus point.
Jessica B.
I went to sephora looking for some help on fixing my eyebrow as I am missing half lol. The girls there are very helpful and they had so many products to chose from. Helped me pick the one for me and the right color. Also yay for samples. Got some glow face mask sample. It works awesome by the way I got the anastatia eyebrow pencil. I am a beginner with eyebrow stuff and this stuff is easy to work with
kathy-ann a.
Its a good company. Good sales. Where they fall short is in relation to the international buyers. Unlike other companies like Amazon, Ebay, Elf, Colorpop etc, they reject the use of international credit cards and skybox addresses. To me that limits potential business. So persons from the international community cannot access products like Sephora play. Whereas companies like ipsy and birchbox accept the international cards.
Amber C.
Huddersfield , England
I personally love most products at Sophora. My number one favourite so far product is a Sophora is the UD all nighter foundation I think it gives a really good coverage and hydrate the skin and doesn't move all day. Best part about the foundation is it oil free and you don't need to touch up through the day. Foundations easy to blend and easy to work with and I never come across difficult ways to blend it. If you're looking for foundation I definitely recommend this.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?