BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Miguel A. A.
Okay first of all I love sephora so much, it's not even funny everytime I go on their website I always end up buying something. I've always had such a great experience with sephora and I love the fact that you can redeem points for gifts. I also love that they have special vib events. I love every palette that I've purchased from sephora they are my babies. And let me tell you, if you ever want to buy some thing from sephora that you've been wanting then you treat yourself because you deserve it and it's like getting Christmas gifts in your mailbox.
sophie l.
St, QC
At the beginning of december, I've made two orders online at Sephora and I didn't like my experience. They didn't have any products left for the promo when you buy for 25$ or more you can choose some samples and it happens twice, once they gave me the next delivery under 50$ free but on the next purchase, they offered me nothing to compensate for...So I'm a little bit frustrated with those experiences...
Ashley V.
Montreal, QC
Depending on the staff and location, Sephora's service will differ. They definitely could use more staff as the girls are often busy serving clients on weekends and unavailable to assist other clients. This doesn't bother enormously as I tend to know my way around a Sephora store and the products. They have an amazing selection, however you get more gifts and samples online with promo codes than in store.
Venice D.
Spruce grove, AB
Hands down the best makeup store ever. Everytime i go in there i feel very luxurious with all the high end makeup surrounding me. The staff is just so caring and really knows their stuff. I also love the program they have their, the beauty insiders. That is a smart idea of convincing people to spend more than they should but the perks are great. You can get free products that BIs cant get. However the difference of perks between vib and vib rouge is very little. If i've spent $1000 on makeup every year dont you think i deserve much more better. I love the free shipping tho.
Harsimran G.
Sephora is one of the best makeup stores. It has a variety of brands selling many products. Whenever I go there the employees always ask if I need help with anything, which is super helpful. They also try to meet your needs, by giving you samples of whatever you want. Even if you aren't going to buy anything, they are great for just testing out makeup. I just walk in and try out a bunch of products.
Raven B.
Roberts Arm, NL
I love sephora!!! The service is great, quality of makeup is mind blowing, quick shipping, easy to get free shipping with $50 purchase, but best of all is the selection! Such a big selection of beauty products, they have everything you are looking for. You can get free samples and a rewards program that's pretty good. Only thing that would make it better is if they sold Jeffree star cosmetics there lol.
Keltie P.
My Local Sephora is always extremely friendly and helpful every time I drop by. Although its one of the smaller stores they always seems to keep stock many of the hot items that tend to sell out quick online. The online store is great to order from as well as the selection of free samples and point perks are always changing. When you're a v.i.b rouge member shipping is free so that's another incentive for shopping online when I cant find particular items in store.
Michelle S.
Tillsonburg, ON
I love browsing in this store...that being said that's usually all I do. I really can't justify spending $25+ for one item, for example an eyeshadow or lip color when there are often comparable products at the drugstore. I have splurged occasionally and maybe I choose the wrong products but I was not blown away by the quality which is what you would expect from this store. Fun to look around though!
Anita M.
Toronto
Sephora is my happy place! I usually check the website once a day (especially since I recently got VIB Rouge Status... shock more than pride when that happened since it means I've spent $1000 there this year :-O)
I love that Sephora gives you the chance to try sample before buying (3 per store visit) and no one makes you feel cheap for asking for samples because they would rather you do that than buy the product and return it if you don't like it (because Sephora had such an awesome return policy where anything you try and don't like, you can return, and Sephora will never resell used products).
The online site is great for more samples and things to try; 75% of the time I've purchased the full sizes almost immediately after (again, no big surprise that I'm a VIB Rouge member now!).
The store can get busy, but it's also just a relief not to be followed by sales staff trying to pressure you to buy. A tip is to join Ebates to get 4-8% cash back on online Sephora purchases :-)
Jess W.
Regina, SK
I love the convenience of shopping at Sephora. You can get so many brands and they are always adding more. I like that VIB Rouge gets free shipping. I think they have been slacking a bit lately with their Canadian market, since getting the Canadian warehouse. The shipping might be faster, but the availability of products is not stellar. I also think they would benefit from a better point system, similar to Shoppers.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?