BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
sophie l.
St, QC
At the beginning of december, I've made two orders online at Sephora and I didn't like my experience. They didn't have any products left for the promo when you buy for 25$ or more you can choose some samples and it happens twice, once they gave me the next delivery under 50$ free but on the next purchase, they offered me nothing to compensate for...So I'm a little bit frustrated with those experiences...
Solange G.
I purchased a lancome Grandiose Mascara for a friend's wedding. I was already pleased with mascaras I purchased from this brand before so I had high hopes based on my experience as well as online reviews. The mascara colour is black andcthe consistency was fairly thick. The wand however is a different story...it was in a wavy shape with silicone bristles to the end. Application was fairly easy once you get past the uniquely shaped wand. The results however were astounding ... the ideal combination of wand and bristles, formula made for beautifully fanned lashes with ah-mazing volume and length in two to three costs, with hours of wear and no flaking. No need for falsies here as it gives the perfect touch of glam. Definite repurchase and recommend.
Victoria D.
St. Catharines, Ontario
Some of the products int he Sephora line can be a hit or a miss however, I find that because the employees are much more familiar with their in house line I can find much more accurate shades that compliment my skin tone and provide correct coverage. My personal favourites for their lipstick, concealer and foundation. For the price, you really can`t beat it! Their eyeshadows however definitely need to step it up a bit.
Ashley V.
Montreal, QC
Depending on the staff and location, Sephora's service will differ. They definitely could use more staff as the girls are often busy serving clients on weekends and unavailable to assist other clients. This doesn't bother enormously as I tend to know my way around a Sephora store and the products. They have an amazing selection, however you get more gifts and samples online with promo codes than in store.
Dylan C.
Toronto, WY
Sephora has a great range of products in-store and online. The employees always know exactly how to help you and what kind of product to recommend. Their website is easy to navigate and their shipping is fairly priced. They have a fantastic return policy as well. If you aren't fully satisfied they have no issue allowing a used product to be returned or exchanged. Their points program is awesome and their annual birthday gifts are fantastic!
Miguel A. A.
Okay first of all I love sephora so much, it's not even funny everytime I go on their website I always end up buying something. I've always had such a great experience with sephora and I love the fact that you can redeem points for gifts. I also love that they have special vib events. I love every palette that I've purchased from sephora they are my babies. And let me tell you, if you ever want to buy some thing from sephora that you've been wanting then you treat yourself because you deserve it and it's like getting Christmas gifts in your mailbox.
Sam R.
Victoria , BC
I shop at Sephora for most of my beauty collection. I like that you can get a sample of almost any product so you can try it out before purchasing. It ranges from more affordable to expensive depending on your tastes. The fact that you can return a product after trying it is wonderful. The only reason I did not give Sephora 5 stars is that the employees can seem to be unapproachable. They can sometimes talk down to you, assuming that you don't know anything about makeup which can be very frustrating and rude. Other than that, for where I live it's the best option to find the brands I love.
Jess W.
Regina, SK
I love the convenience of shopping at Sephora. You can get so many brands and they are always adding more. I like that VIB Rouge gets free shipping. I think they have been slacking a bit lately with their Canadian market, since getting the Canadian warehouse. The shipping might be faster, but the availability of products is not stellar. I also think they would benefit from a better point system, similar to Shoppers.
Raven B.
Roberts Arm, NL
I love sephora!!! The service is great, quality of makeup is mind blowing, quick shipping, easy to get free shipping with $50 purchase, but best of all is the selection! Such a big selection of beauty products, they have everything you are looking for. You can get free samples and a rewards program that's pretty good. Only thing that would make it better is if they sold Jeffree star cosmetics there lol.
Harsimran G.
Sephora is one of the best makeup stores. It has a variety of brands selling many products. Whenever I go there the employees always ask if I need help with anything, which is super helpful. They also try to meet your needs, by giving you samples of whatever you want. Even if you aren't going to buy anything, they are great for just testing out makeup. I just walk in and try out a bunch of products.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?