BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?ūü§Ē I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Margit Arnadóttir N.
F√°mjin
There's just a million things to choose! If you don't spend hours in Sephora you're crazy! The first products I bought were some sephora single eyeshadows (blue and purple - the screaming neon ones!) and a few nail polishes. I dropped one bottle on the floor and it broke and the staff handled it so well! But after SEVEN YEARS I still feel so bad about that incident!
My all time favorite is the sephora comb! (I will show you a pic of it when I get home).
If you need beauty products; go to Sephora! Seriously! Pigmentation of all sephora profucts is so craaaazyyyy!
Marta M.
Lisboa
I'll be forever loyal to sephora and I'm saying this for pretty good reasons. First sephora has an incredible variety of brands for us to choose from, then the products from the brand itself have mostly a really great quality which means you can have the same results as with extremely expensive brands without spending so much money. Also the sephora card has so many perks and I'm really looking forward to get the golden card!
Stacie V.
Waterdown , ON
I purchase a ton of stuff from Sephora so narrowing it down to one item is tough. Something I've purchased a few times is my HG foundation. It's actually a bb cream but gives me medium to full coverage without ever looking or feeling cakey. It's the guerlain lingerie de peau bb cream. Omg this stuff is amazing! Has a pretty price tag but well well worth the splurge! I am a guerlain junkie. Never used a product I didn't love.
Kat D.
Barrie, ON
I love Sephora. From the store itself to their line of products, I love it all! The Sehpora line is great - they have lovely products that are long-lasting and are priced decently. The stores carry so many brands that I like that there are always lots of options for me. I also am a sucker for anything with rewards points! I like sephora.ca for that reason - free samples, rewards points, shopper benefits and add-ons... great stuff!
Christy H.
The website is easily laid out. You can sort products by type and brand which makes finding things easy. They also often have a ton of reviews which makes it a good resource when looking at a new product. The store is well laid out too and has helpful staff (but that can vary based on what the store near you is like). Their return policy is wonderful and they have a rewards program that actually makes me want to shop there.
rahima b.
annaba
<3 <3 <3 i love this sephora palette color festival <3 <3 <3
i just love the cute packaging It’s shaped like a bow
<3 It contains 72 eyeshadows, 28 lip glosses, 8 blushes, 18 cream eye liners, 4 two-in-one creams for lip and cheeks, 2 mirrors, and 6 makeup tutorials.
i love it <3
brooke M.
Toronto, ON
I don't actually like to go into spehora because the ladies, however wonderful they may be will follow you around asking if they can help you every 2 minutes. To me that's annoying I like to browse on my own and take the time to look at the products if I'm going to be spending $40+ on anything. 9 times out of 10 when I go in I have an idea already of what I want I do not want to be up sold or rushed to make a decision.
Christine M.
Elmira, ON
I purchased hair pills and serum but they didn't work for me. I can't remember the name of the product but it's a company from Paris. I saw the product randomly in Paris when I was there 3 years ago. Wish I could give a better review. It was really pricey ($200+) which is unfortunate because I saw no results.

I love that there's so much more to drool over since my first shopping trip there.
Faiza A.
Sephora is amazing hand down! The only reason I give it a four star rating is there is always, always room for improvement. I use the website and love the convenience but the format could be better the reviews should be 100% given priority, I wish they had swatches on every skin tone aside from the usual white skin swatch's and I wish in the reviews there was an expert (beauty guru's) review in the top pinned under which everyone else's opinions and experiences are stated, I also wish there were more brands but hey that'll eventually happen anyway!
Alecia H.
Great company with tons of products. Their return policy is great but they did not accept a return from me even though the product was brand new and never opened because it was a couple years old which is understandable but not fair considering there are people out there that return items that are very used. But overall i would still buy from them again because they carry many brands that are accessible to Canadians
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?