BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Thuy D.
I love sephora it's like my second home! I love that you can find everything you're looking for at sephora since they carry majority of the brands I love! Whether it be hair , skin care , makeup , perfume , and etc you can find it at Sephora. They also provide diff prices for your budget and products that suit you best. I love that they give samples so customers can be sure before purchasing anything and the reward program which is always good!!
Cathy C.
It's a great place to get different beauty items. They have some Korean brands, which I think is a plus because I feel they match my skin better than other brands. I only recently started shopping at Sephora because of the price of some of the items, but the quality is great! The staff are friendly, and can help with most questions. I haven't tried the makeover session/having my makeup done there yet though so I won't be giving full stars for now.
Mariane S.
Produtos muito bons! A Sephora oferece uma infinita variedade de produtos de beleza das melhores e mais desejadas marcas do mundo. Para todos os clientes, são oferecidos os melhores lançamentos, coleções e produtos exclusivos, que só podem ser encontrados na Sephora. O sortimento inclui maquiagem, tratamento, perfumaria, cuidados com os cabelos, acessórios, produtos de corpo e banho e a sua marca própria, SEPHORA COLLECTION. Cada categoria contém desde as mais recentes inovações da indústria de cosméticos até os verdadeiros clássicos da história da perfumaria e da indústria cosmética.
Natalia G.
Cartagena
Sephora nos dice que se trata de una base de maquillaje ligera con acabado natural, mate y su cobertura es de baja a media modulable. Promete dejar un acabado perfecto en la piel y que además no notaremos que la llevamos aplicada, nos proporcionará 12 horas de hidratación. Está dermatológicamente testada y es no comedogénica. Y aunque en el bote no lo indica, en su web nos dicen que nos dará luminosidad.
Jesykah K.
Coldbrook, NS
I love sephora! Almost all of the employees are super friendly and helpful. They know a decent amount about products. However, just note that if you have an online order and you need to return something you need the physical packing slip. Your email is not enough anymore. I live an hour away from Sephora so this was aggravating to me so if you need to return something you bought online, for your own sanity, bring the packing slip!
Jennifer C.
I love that Sephora has a large range of products that you can test out and that you can take samples home. When walking into a store though it is a shot in the dark if you are going to have a pleasant experience or not. Employees are either super knowledgeable or are just plain ignoring you. While I love the majority of brands they carry I do wish they ran more promotions and sales due to the high price tag on 99% of the products.
Katelyn A.
Sephora is my go to place for purchasing makeup! They carry nearly all of my favorite high end brands and they have started to feature new brands as well! My favorite purchase from Sephora has to be my modern renaissance palette or my lancome teint idole 24hr foundation. I usually make most of my purchases with Sephora through their app because they have mobile offers you don't have access to in the store. The rewards bazaar also usually has more options and isn't as picked over as in store. Sephora has a fantastic rewards program and birthday program and I will 100% continue to shop with them!
Jennifer T.
Tampa, FL
I bought TOO FACED natural eye neutral eye shadow collection for Christmas. I absolutely love it. I got 3 compliments on the first day of using it! Very beautiful shades. Great quality! The best part in my opinion, is the fact that they give step by step directions to makeup looks that can be created using the palette. It's written and displayed to be user friendly. It's very helpful for people who are not fluent in makeup lingo.
Courtney S.
Courtice, ON
I love Sephora. They offer so many great deals and brands. You can go into the store and get a sample of almost anything, along with as for samples at the checkout. If  you are a beauty insider, you can get extra rewards with your points, and if you spend over $25 online. When purchasing online you always get 3 free samples, and if you have a higher status on their points program you can get free shipping with almost every order and get invited to exclusive events! If you walk out of sephora with some free stuff, or checkout online without free stuff, you are doing it wrong.
Vanessa L.
Sephora is my go to stop for my makeup needs. They have a tonne of variety from all the brands that I would be interested in and at a variety of price points depending on how I'm feeling. I love the ability to try so many of the products. Really it's my favourite. The only things they could improve on - it I would like more sales or deals (I buy Clinique elsewhere to capitalize on the gift with purchase), and sometimes they can be so busy that I can't always get the help I need.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?