BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Brie B.
Pickering, ON
Prefer to use Sephora online as the locations in Toronto tend to be busy and I find their staff can be a little stand-off ish. I LOVE the Sephora sheet masks, however I don't normally buy from the house brand. Lately Ive been trying a lot of skin care products ( I LOVE Ole Henrikson and the Boscia peel off masks are great). The one benefit to going in-store is they give better samples more, they really only offer perfume online which is annoying because I can't wear it as my work is scent-free.
Jane M.
Toronto, ON
Sephora is my go-to beauty store. It's my one-stop shop. I love the ease and comfort of their online shopping experience. Some items are expensive, but there are often value sets like Sephora Favorites where I get really good value for my money. Their in-store staff is friendly and helpful. The store is like an eye-candy and a playground for women who love makeup. I recently became a VIB Rouge and can't wait to take advantage of the benefits this year.
Lowiese T.
The sephora shop in Paris, France is seriously amazing... I love the employees because they will help you and don't look down on you because you are younger, not wearing make-up at the time or just don't have a lot of money to spend, they'll just give you the best advice they can... also the one is Lille, France has a wonderfull staff, even though the one is EuraLille (the shopping center) I don't really like, the samples are gross and it's too big I think
Juli B.
Sephora has many brands and as far as I know they are good.
Eh tried many products and I really liked the quality-price.
Some of them are:
Lip gloss: from my point of view they last longer than others I have tried.
Nail lacquer: I like that they come in small format so when they dry you almost no product left. Have a wide range of colors and many difficult to find in other brands. The price is unbeatable, about 4 euros.
Corrector: for me that I do not have very dark circles, they give me buebos results and the texture is not very heavy.
Box with 4 different correctors: it has been my great disappointment. I'll take the corrector in the bar
Liquid makeup: too thick for my taste, although I tried it on the hand, so I do not know what coverage it will have. Very dark colors. (Although I suppose q depends on how big the establishment is).
The brushes and the brush cleaner are good value and are good.
Suzette Marlene H.
Riverside, CT
This is my favorite store to buy my makeup, they sell most of the brands, it is super easy and comfortable online shopping and do not take too long to arrive also that you give free samples for your purchase, which is something super great. When I do my shopping in Sephora I spend a lot of money, since there are no such economical products, but they always have great offers on sale up to 50 percent less on well-known brands. The sephora shop and the sephora products are the best, super recommended.
Cat Z.
Who doesn't love sephora!!!? I can only order online, as I live in a small town.... but I would live there if it was close (so it's better for my wallet) ;)
I love the beauty insider rewards, and they always have great sales. Their travel and value sets are fantastic, and perfect for somebody who'd like to try a product before investing a ton of money on the full size.
I have never had a bad experience there, and I've shopped there for years.
Highly recommend. :)
Leah P.
I know that many people are obsessed with sephora and i must say that i am one of those people! It is fantastic because they sell professional makeup. They hire amazing makeup artists and even thought they arent all professionals, they are all amazing everytime i go into sephora its a great experience. All the different brands gives the customers the opportunity to compare prices and their fav brands. Overall a great store with great people😍❤️
Ariena D.
Tavistock, ON
My go-to place for beauty. They have such a wide range of selection, so no matter what I am looking for, I can always find something. The employees are always helpful and knowledgeable, and the quality of products is impeccable. I don't go anywhere else for my beauty needs. The prices may be steep, but they are completely worth it; when you're using the products on your face, they had better be high quality. You can be sure that when you shop at Sephora, you're getting the best quality possibe.
Cathy C.
It's a great place to get different beauty items. They have some Korean brands, which I think is a plus because I feel they match my skin better than other brands. I only recently started shopping at Sephora because of the price of some of the items, but the quality is great! The staff are friendly, and can help with most questions. I haven't tried the makeover session/having my makeup done there yet though so I won't be giving full stars for now.
Thuy D.
I love sephora it's like my second home! I love that you can find everything you're looking for at sephora since they carry majority of the brands I love! Whether it be hair , skin care , makeup , perfume , and etc you can find it at Sephora. They also provide diff prices for your budget and products that suit you best. I love that they give samples so customers can be sure before purchasing anything and the reward program which is always good!!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?