BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Payton B.
Erin, ON
Sephora is the best place to go when you need some quality makeup. I shop at Sephora way to much. The one thing they could improve is spacing the stuff out so it feels more spacious.The quality of there makeup is extremely good although the prices are on the expensive side,it makes up for it with the quality of the makeup tho. I would definitely recommend this to all makeup lovers wiether your new at makeup and you want to get started or your a pro makeup artist I would recommend shopping at Sephora.
Jounna Z.
Sephora is my favourite place ever. Every time my birthday or a holiday comes around I always tell my boyfriend to grab me a gift card. Their products can range from cheap to super pricey but you tend to get what you pay for. The best thing is that if you don't like any of the products, you can return them in store and get an instant refund within 30 days. The shipping is super fast and their points system is really great! I always end up getting free samples and gifts.
Mikaela I.
Sephora is my go to beauty store. It has everything under the sun when it comes to beauty products. Sephora even supplies beauty products under its own brand which are high quality, but easier to fit into any budget, unlike some of the higher priced products in their stores. The staff are extremely helpful and know their stuff. They have a rewards program where you get points from every purchase which you can use for goodies at point milestones. Overall a great store!
Amanda C.
Pine Glen, NB
I'm still a pretty new Sephora shopper, having only bought a few products from them, but I've never had anything less than a positive experience! The employees are always very nice, helpful, and knowledgable about their products. I also love their rewards system, birthday gifts and other customer perks. The products sold at Sephora are obviously more expensive than drugstore, but if you can afford it you're sure to get some stellar customer service while you're there.
Katarina B.
Orford , Warrington
Sephora is an amazing place for all my fellow makeup addicts. I try to limit my purchases from there to once a month since I can only shop online. The only negative thing about Sephora is that there are not stores in the UK. You can order it online but the shipping and taxes will cost you an arm and a leg and some brands will not be able to be shipped to you for one reason or another. All in all, Sephora is a great place with many brands and great selection of products!
Noorain S.
Toronto
The best thing about sephora is their in-store experience a customer gets. The customer is acknowledged as soon as they walk in the store and asked if they need any thing. In my opinion I believe that sephora is affordable and is that one platform where I can find everything. Definitely would recommend to others and I would continue shopping at sephora as long as I know. The online website is just as easy to operate as it is to go in a store! Love sephora!! ❤️❤️
Kayla H.
London, KY
Sephora is my all time favorite store to go to for all of my beauty needs! Whether it be online or in store, including the Sephoras in JCPenney. I really love the fact Sephora has partnered with JCP because it is bringing a Sephora to my town. Of course I'm beyond excited for it to open, I'm a makeup junkie!

The overall layout and design of the store is so sleek and "clean". Sephora's lighting is on point and makes it easier to tell a lot about the color/shade of their products.

Every time I've been to Sephora I have always left in a great mood because I've always had great experiences with their sales associates. Plus, like I said I'm a makeup "junkie" and love going to Sephora to stock up on all of my favorite holy grail items!
Brie B.
Pickering, ON
Prefer to use Sephora online as the locations in Toronto tend to be busy and I find their staff can be a little stand-off ish. I LOVE the Sephora sheet masks, however I don't normally buy from the house brand. Lately Ive been trying a lot of skin care products ( I LOVE Ole Henrikson and the Boscia peel off masks are great). The one benefit to going in-store is they give better samples more, they really only offer perfume online which is annoying because I can't wear it as my work is scent-free.
Jane M.
Toronto, ON
Sephora is my go-to beauty store. It's my one-stop shop. I love the ease and comfort of their online shopping experience. Some items are expensive, but there are often value sets like Sephora Favorites where I get really good value for my money. Their in-store staff is friendly and helpful. The store is like an eye-candy and a playground for women who love makeup. I recently became a VIB Rouge and can't wait to take advantage of the benefits this year.
Juli B.
Sephora has many brands and as far as I know they are good.
Eh tried many products and I really liked the quality-price.
Some of them are:
Lip gloss: from my point of view they last longer than others I have tried.
Nail lacquer: I like that they come in small format so when they dry you almost no product left. Have a wide range of colors and many difficult to find in other brands. The price is unbeatable, about 4 euros.
Corrector: for me that I do not have very dark circles, they give me buebos results and the texture is not very heavy.
Box with 4 different correctors: it has been my great disappointment. I'll take the corrector in the bar
Liquid makeup: too thick for my taste, although I tried it on the hand, so I do not know what coverage it will have. Very dark colors. (Although I suppose q depends on how big the establishment is).
The brushes and the brush cleaner are good value and are good.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?