- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I love Sephora. They have SO many different brands and products. Bad things are they usually don't have enough employees to help you find what you need and they are expensive. I do a lot of shopping online. Even with the bad I love the store and always shop there.
It really just depends on the location, but the last experience I had was actually really great! My friend and I went in for a color match to try a new foundation. The gal we talked to was SUPER helpful and not pushy! She ended up giving us a bunch of samples too!
I buy all my beauty products from Sephora. I love Urban Decay because all the products are very pigmented. I also love Anastasia Beverly Hills and tarte. All the products are amazing...even though it's very expensive, but the price is worth it for most products.
I love Sephora! They always have great options for everyone, whether you're a glam girl or just someone who likes to smell good and take care of their skin. Their variety works for all. It's also affordable. Become a member and you will always get great freebies.
Sephora is definitely one of my favorite stores to go to when visiting my local mall. The sales reps are always so helpful with helping me find exactly what I need. I love that you can try basically everything in the store and you get samples with every purchase.
This store is amazing because it has literally EVERYTHING! However, it's so stressful because it does have everything. I went in without a lot of knowledge and the people aren't always helpful. It doesn't seem as though they have cheap make up either. Only break the bank stuff
I adore going to Sephora for all my beauty needs! They have brands that I can't find anywhere else, and the staff is extremely knowledgeable and helpful. I love that I can go to the standalone stores or visit one in JC Penney and receive the same level of service.
I visit sephora.com literally everyday to see what is new in skincare & makeup. Definitely a place where are constantly shop for good skincare & makeup for myself and as gifts. Its amazing that there are a ton of reviews from real people which makes my decision easy.
I used to have a love/hate relationship with Sephora. That has now turned into more of a love relationship. I spend more money on my makeup and skincare products than I used too, so Sephora is able to give me the variety and options that I'm looking for. I also love the samples you get because they are always worth it and decent sizes so you can actually try the products.
I have been shopping at sephora since forever. I love how they have all the brand on reasonable prices. Although I wish they would have sales going on here and there but still can't complain that have most of the brands available. Definitely recommend the store.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos