BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Merveth M.
Brampton , ON
In my most honest opinion, Sephora is a great place to buy high end makeup locally especially where I live, it is also nice to receive tester samples before committing to the product but nothing is without flaw, the employees are GARBAGE, not all because that would be a lie but many of the employees are not trained in anything but YouTube, now that is not to say that self trained artists can't do good makeup, its just that I believe that there should training for the employee so that they can better assist customers such as myself who need an unbiased honest opinion for returning customers, not just to upsell someone with something that they don't need so that they will have to come back and correct it. I think that Sephora has both good and bad but their employees are their selling point and I'm not buying.
Chelsea M.
Wheatley, ON
I find the online website is very easy to navigate and there are many articles to help you find what you need! They have reviews from real users.
Sephora is expensive, yes it is, but the majority of the time the price tag at sephora is the same if not a few dollars more than on the brands website, and Sephora offers free shipping.
As for the in store experience Sephora is a great place to explore, discover, and try on makeup and skin products that you are interested in. However I find the sales people to be very hit and miss. Some people know so much as all the different brands and are eager to help you where as others can be rude and evasive toward customers. A lot of the sales people's recommendations also don't match the recommendations of the company itself.
Store itself: 4 stars
Sales: 3 stars
Alyssa C.
I love Sephora! It is definitely my favorite store, and I always have to check one out whenever I go by one. The store carries all the latest and greatest of mid-high to luxury brand cosmetics and hair products. In store allows you to actually check out products up close and personal. It's a really nice atmosphere, and I really like the fact that the store associates don't pressure you into buying anything, like cosmetic counters seem to. No pressure. The store offers makeovers, facials and you can even sign up for personalized learning sessions with a makeup artist. An awesome feature at Sephora is their membership program: Beauty Insiders. There are 3 tiers that you can work up to: Beauty Insider, VIB and VIB Rouge. Each member level has perks, and you can collect points to redeem for free, (yes I said FREE), makeup, hair and fragrance products.
Seriously though, a fantastic store, super awesome to to shop, browse or check out the latest makeup releases.
Rowaid A.

These bronzers are formulated with high-payoff micronized pigments, smoothing peptides and argan oil. The result is incredible blend able product that provides a silky-smooth, non cakey texture. The effect is natural looking and won’t streak. Each shade is labeled shimmer or matt, so its’ easy to find the exactly right finish.
Formulated without parabens and synthetic fragrance.
Gabrielė B.
Grenaa
This shop.. is heaven for girls. Love it.. sometimes I just got for a walk to sephora to lift my mood up😀🙈 the people who work there are always nice and helpful 🌸
ivana b.
windsor
Sephora is honestly a great store if you are looking for great quality makeup and skincare , also great customer service. You can find a wide variety of different makeup brands, that are good quality makeup brands and you basically can't go wrong when you buy something from there. You can also try makeup on which is really a big plus because the makeup is pretty pricey at Sephora so you can try stuff out before you actually buy it. The workers even can apply the makeup on you and show you how to. Another big big plus is that you can actually return items from there, even lipstick. The workers there are really nice and help you out with anything you need, and by going into detail about a product you are looking for so they can ensure you find the right product you need.
Sephora is a bit overpriced but the quality of the makeup there is really good and you can't quality like that anywhere else.
Berni W.
I absolutely love Sephora!! Both the store and website are awesome. My favourite feature about the store that I recently discovered is that you can book a makeup session with a artist and get tips, etc and try on new products and get your makeup done and then either pay for the session or buy products you used for the application which you loved which equal the same about as the application. It's awesome. Plus all the staff are awesome!!! My favourite online feature is browsing the new products and shopping through my Sephora account with Ebates and getting 8% of my money back and Sephora points. It's sooo awesome. I definitely recommend Sephora to everyone who loves makeup, etc.
Brittany L.
Mannville, AB
Amika perk up dry shampoo - this dry shampoo is the bomb! I like to wash my hair as little as possible and even on my dark brown hair does not show residue even after a few days of using. It does spray out white but a quick brush through and the white colour fades. Does a great job of doing what it says it will do, which is soaking up excess dirt and oil in the hair. The price point is quite high, but I am willing to pay for a really good product - so rice isn't a negative for me. Would definitely recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a new dry shampoo to try.
Tai R.
Van Nuys, CA
Like the makeup they sell, and the people they sell it to, every Sephora is different. Overall though, I have found every one I have been in to be clean and organized...even around Christmas time. The testers were dirty, missing or misplaced sometimes. But that's normal for most places anyway and who really uses those> I had to speak with a few employees a few times to get them to point me in the right direction at times. One can get lost in that place. And I have found that 75% of the time, employees are helpful and willing to educate you if you don't know what works best. I am afraid of eyeliner, and the woman spent around 20 minutes with me just testing different products on my hands to find out which ones would freak me out the least. i would...and will go back to a sephora again soon. Much more pleasant an experience than Mac ever was.
Sarah-Jane P.
Jersey , Channel Islands
My favorite shop ever!!!
Whenever i'm stateside i make it my mission to find a Sephora because they have everything!! Make-Up, skincare, haircare.. I have discovered so many new brands such as Make Up Forever, Too facedetc etc and i find Sephora's own range is pretty good, particularly there range of make up brushes. I also am a beauty insider member and the benefits of the point system is great, and i love being able to claim a birthday gift. In addition, every Sephora i have visited the staff have been really friendly, helpful and knowledgeable.
There are now a few Sephora stores in Europe and i have visited whilst in Italy, Spain and Portugal but price wise the best is the US stores

It's a long standing joke of my friends to drop me into a Sephora as if its daycare lol and for my boyfriend most stores have wifi s hes happy too!!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?