BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Kelly L.
Vernon
Love sephora, the staff is amazing, always friendly and helpful. Being able to try almost everything before you buy it, allows you to find the right products for you.
Ayesha M.
Where do i begin with my love for this store! Walking into Sephora always feels like a dream as it is stocked with all of the beauty brands i adore. In each aisle you'll find a different brand with it's own products and advertisements. Not to mention their amazing points system. Sephora's points system is one that I have found myself loving over everything else. There are three categories - Beauty Insider, VIB and the most coveted VIB Rouge. It is also a great place to get samples. A little tip I have found helpful is to get samples of the product I want to purchase before I purchase it. The sampling system works for almost everything in the store with a few exceptions. It is a great way to ensure the product suits you without having to go through the hassle of a return.
Sally S.
Cairo
hey have everything and anything and if you watch the sales it is a super place to shop and they are always offering up something free or a super special. But no service many cantry
Jeanell N.
Toronto , ON
I have tried Sephora's Stila number 5 make up brush alone with Sephora's Stila 4 pan compact palette. The palette and brush are both such good quality. I love the brush it blends my eye shadows nicely and the palette has a nice highlighter that I have been using for a long time now. The highlighter in the palette has lasted me so long and i have lots of product left. I love shopping at sephora the store is neat and i get excited every time i got in. the bags are very pretty. The workers there are very kind and they help you find whatever you need. Sephora has a large quantity of makeup and thats why i like shopping there. I recommend that you try the Stila brushes they are not expensive and they are good quality, they feel good on the skin and are very easy to wash .
Merveth M.
Brampton , ON
In my most honest opinion, Sephora is a great place to buy high end makeup locally especially where I live, it is also nice to receive tester samples before committing to the product but nothing is without flaw, the employees are GARBAGE, not all because that would be a lie but many of the employees are not trained in anything but YouTube, now that is not to say that self trained artists can't do good makeup, its just that I believe that there should training for the employee so that they can better assist customers such as myself who need an unbiased honest opinion for returning customers, not just to upsell someone with something that they don't need so that they will have to come back and correct it. I think that Sephora has both good and bad but their employees are their selling point and I'm not buying.
Chelsea M.
Wheatley, ON
I find the online website is very easy to navigate and there are many articles to help you find what you need! They have reviews from real users.
Sephora is expensive, yes it is, but the majority of the time the price tag at sephora is the same if not a few dollars more than on the brands website, and Sephora offers free shipping.
As for the in store experience Sephora is a great place to explore, discover, and try on makeup and skin products that you are interested in. However I find the sales people to be very hit and miss. Some people know so much as all the different brands and are eager to help you where as others can be rude and evasive toward customers. A lot of the sales people's recommendations also don't match the recommendations of the company itself.
Store itself: 4 stars
Sales: 3 stars
Alyssa C.
I love Sephora! It is definitely my favorite store, and I always have to check one out whenever I go by one. The store carries all the latest and greatest of mid-high to luxury brand cosmetics and hair products. In store allows you to actually check out products up close and personal. It's a really nice atmosphere, and I really like the fact that the store associates don't pressure you into buying anything, like cosmetic counters seem to. No pressure. The store offers makeovers, facials and you can even sign up for personalized learning sessions with a makeup artist. An awesome feature at Sephora is their membership program: Beauty Insiders. There are 3 tiers that you can work up to: Beauty Insider, VIB and VIB Rouge. Each member level has perks, and you can collect points to redeem for free, (yes I said FREE), makeup, hair and fragrance products.
Seriously though, a fantastic store, super awesome to to shop, browse or check out the latest makeup releases.
Rowaid A.

These bronzers are formulated with high-payoff micronized pigments, smoothing peptides and argan oil. The result is incredible blend able product that provides a silky-smooth, non cakey texture. The effect is natural looking and won’t streak. Each shade is labeled shimmer or matt, so its’ easy to find the exactly right finish.
Formulated without parabens and synthetic fragrance.
Gabrielė B.
Grenaa
This shop.. is heaven for girls. Love it.. sometimes I just got for a walk to sephora to lift my mood up😀🙈 the people who work there are always nice and helpful 🌸
ivana b.
windsor
Sephora is honestly a great store if you are looking for great quality makeup and skincare , also great customer service. You can find a wide variety of different makeup brands, that are good quality makeup brands and you basically can't go wrong when you buy something from there. You can also try makeup on which is really a big plus because the makeup is pretty pricey at Sephora so you can try stuff out before you actually buy it. The workers even can apply the makeup on you and show you how to. Another big big plus is that you can actually return items from there, even lipstick. The workers there are really nice and help you out with anything you need, and by going into detail about a product you are looking for so they can ensure you find the right product you need.
Sephora is a bit overpriced but the quality of the makeup there is really good and you can't quality like that anywhere else.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?