BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Cat D.
Surrey, BC
My number one favorite makeup store!!! Their in-person customer service is great, I can always find someone to help or pack a sample for me if I'm curious about a product.
One of my favorite things about Sephora is their return policy! If I buy a product and it doesn't work for me or I don't like it, I can always return it as long as I'm not halfway through the product or more.
I'm always browsing through the online sale section because of the amazing deals! Annnd, when you order more than $50 of product online, you get free shipping as well as free samples 💕
Nisha H.
Amazing! They have a great reward system. And there is a lot of different products and soooooo much to choose from that it can get confusing, but there are people that can help. They are amazing and super nice and wonderful and they know there stuff. it nice especially if you're new to makeup.
Online it's amazing since you can get samples to try before you can buy the product.
Only thing I don't like is that there are a lot interesting products, but they are a little expensive.

Jasmine S.
Sephora is the fantastic. It has most makeup and skincare products under one roof. The online store is great too. One major great point about Sephora is that they will give you samples of products. That way you can try the product before you buy a full size product.
They also have an insider club (free to join) where you get a free present on your birthday. The presents are from good brands (my last gift was NARS).
Staff are helpful but in the Eaton Centre (the place I usually go) it is very busy so sometimes you need to wait a few minutes for help.
Emily T.
Athens
Adore this place, literally heaven. The staff are always polite and helpful. I shop here for basically all my makeup and products. Just wish that the Greek Sephora would expand a bit more and that they have VIB membership since they don’t have that and I would be a VIB if they did.
Yomna S.
Windsor, ON
Love/hate relationship with this company. But my favorite thing about it is that it sometimes has GREAT value sets and the free samples that you can get online! Always shop online, I never shop in-store! Also you can return products you don’t like, which is great if you just dropped $50 on something and it didn’t work out. My problem it can be SO over priced sometimes.
Influenster M.
I went to Sephora today & bought some beauty products. I was greeted warmly and advised by a nice guy. I had a great experience and also received some samples.
I like this place also because you can try their make-up.
Will be going back for more shopping soon.
Aysha M.
dubai, uae
MARC JACOBS BEAUTY Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara, #free #contest, I recieved this beautiful mascara and it was amazing. It works really good on lashes and makes them appear longer and thicker. The only thing is, it’s a little dry, but compared to other products, it works the best!
Kristina V.
Winnipeg, MB
I absolutely love Sephora and since we don’t have Ulta where I live, they kind of have a monopoly on makeup-lovers haha. I genuinely do love them though. They have amazing products and they’re constantly featuring new brands I didn’t want to order online from (ie Huda Beauty or Colourpop). I’m so glad to have Sephora! My biggest issue with them is their rewards system. I have thousands and thousands of points but all that’s usually available is a little sample? For your loyal Rouge members it is a little insulting.
Kaitie B.
i went to sephora twice this year in 2 different locations when i went on holiday, both times i've left feeling the worst ever.  the staff are so rude and mean and unhelpful, it may just be because i'm british and i'm not used to american customer service but it's a no from me, i'll stick to online shopping and friendly reviews online
Shaharin H.
Saskatoon , SK
The staffs are really friendly and helpful. There’s always someone to greet you at the door. The products are expensive but they are affordable when/if they go on sale. I would recommande shopping here but I prefer their online store.
Allison G.
San Diego
How many of you have compared Sephora's reward program to Ulta's? Which do you prefer?
Jackie G.
Wasco, CA
What's your favorite eyeliner from Sephora? I'm currently using the Kat Von D eyeliner but I want to try something new
Heather E.
Kentwood, MI
What's your favorite Sephora product?
Sam C.
I'm super low maintenance and rarely wear make up, but like to doll up on occasion. What are some good bits from this brand (not necessarily the cheapest)?
Ariadna O.
Pharr, TX
Any one know if i can return makeup i just buy it yesturday