- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Every product sephora has is great quality and you can find products of every range from the most expensive to the least but each one is magnificent . I've been buying almost every week and I've never been sad about my catch
My first visit to Sephora in Canada I was 100% satisfied with. The lady who helped me knew what she was talking about and even showed me how to apply and what products would suit my needs. Definitely will be back soon.
Very good place to buy and dream of makeup. You enter here and immediately fall in love with everything! very good customer service and all its products are of excellent quality
Sephora is great! I mean where else could you find all your favourite cosmetic brands in one place? It's just very convenient to be able to go to just one store and find everything you need rather than just one brand stores such as NYX or MAC. The employees are like flying around because there are normally alot of customers in the store. I actually wish there would be more employees at hand to be honest. But the ones that are there are generally very kind and open to help. I also really liked how there's diversity in the employees. There are people of all different genders, races, and body types. It's great! And also you can pretty much sample anything you want within the store because they have all the products out in samples for you to try in-store. If this is not enough you could always ask an employee for a sample and they will give you some of the product in a sephora sample container for you to take home. Overall Sephora is a great and unbeatable company.
I most of my cosmetic products at Sephora, whether it is foundation, lipstick, or nail polish. I usually go there when i need to stock up in some of my makeup essentials. Really great customer service.
Me gustan todos los productos tanto de ellos , como los que vende , ningún pros o cons , ningún margen de mejora esta perfecto , si eh comprado la muchos productos favoritos , si comprare de nuevo ahí
I highly recommend Sephora to shop all your favorite product they have a wonderful deal and plus I love to shop their an it’s so affordable I love Sephora and your my number one brand and forever and always
Love sephora !! Love the store and shopping online they have a lot of brands and in everything that you buy give a sample Whitehead is a nice way for us to try new products and make us want to buy more !
Sephora is my go to place for everything! I am a VIB Rouge member so I do spend quite a bit there but I am never disappointed. I usually order online so I can try some samples which is wonderful because this has led me to some of my new favourite products!
I love going to Sephora due to it being a smorgasbord of all the makeup brands I use in one store, which, obviously, equals convenience right? What I dislike about Sephora is their staff, they're usually uppity and unapproachable, especially the women/men on the makeup side, the staff on the skin care side are more helpful since makeup sells itself and skin care specialists have to work a little harder and be more informative in order to make sales. If I weren't a makeup geek and beauty junkie I can imagine that Sephora would be quite intimidating which is why the staff needs to take better care to be delicate and caring with people who are not like me and might just be getting into makeup, or first-time Sephora goers. That being said, I will always get giddy upon entering Sephora knowing there's so many beauty products at my fingertips, this usually helps cancel out my disdain for their staff.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos