BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Amanda M.
Louisville, KY
I've been a dedicated Sephora shopper for years. I love how knowledgeable the staff is (although those experiences aren't always consistent) and the availability of most high end brands. I have loved the introduction of the weekly wow sales, it has definitely drawn me back in on weeks where I wasn't looking for a specific product to give something new a shot.
Alba L.
Staten Island, NY
I’m a makeup/skincare junkie and sephora is basically my home away from home, I spend too much money there actually, and honestly they have really good perks for people that are frequently spending money there you just have to know how to get them, rewards bazaar, point accumulations, VIB sales and if you’re a rouge it’s even better and this year they had it 3 times already so it definitely makes up for everything!
Rachel K.
N Arlington, NJ
Literally my favorite store ever! Lastly they did amp up their rewards program so you do earn more free cool products. If you are hunting for makeup or skincare, you will find all of your needs here!
Aisha S.
dubai
THE SEPHORA’S MUST HAVES
I got it after the purchase of 550+ and it was for free.. all the minis of sephora❤️
@sephoramiddleeast @sephora
- Love the mini all night spray 💜🖤 its so handy i can travel with it anywhere @urbandecaycosmetics @urbandecayme #urbandecay
- the mini bronzer! 💙💓 @benefitmiddleeast
Ultimate glowstarter must havee from @glamglowme 🧡🧡🤯
Handy primer and moisturizer i can carry it anywhere it makes your skin smooth and finee @smashboxcosmetics @smashboxcosmeticsme 🖤🖤
Small miny powder by @coverfx
Some cleanser by @sephoramiddleeast @sephoracollection
Must buy @origins 💙💙😇😇
Lovely smelling perfumes @elizabethandjames
Night repairing cream it works really well by @esteelauder
THANKS SEPHORA FOR THE MINIS @sephoracollection @sephoramiddleeast @sephora @influensterme @influenster Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer LightBenefit Cosmetics Hoola Matte Bronzer
Cat D.
Surrey, BC
My number one favorite makeup store!!! Their in-person customer service is great, I can always find someone to help or pack a sample for me if I'm curious about a product.
One of my favorite things about Sephora is their return policy! If I buy a product and it doesn't work for me or I don't like it, I can always return it as long as I'm not halfway through the product or more.
I'm always browsing through the online sale section because of the amazing deals! Annnd, when you order more than $50 of product online, you get free shipping as well as free samples 💕
ariene v.
this is my third time buying make up at sephora. The first time i had is the cc cream and the second one is foundation. I really love the products of sephora because of the good reviews but i have hard time of purchasing it because of the price 😬😬😬😂 This one is a mineral foundation which i really like because at least it works long hour in my oily skin.
Nisha H.
Amazing! They have a great reward system. And there is a lot of different products and soooooo much to choose from that it can get confusing, but there are people that can help. They are amazing and super nice and wonderful and they know there stuff. it nice especially if you're new to makeup.
Online it's amazing since you can get samples to try before you can buy the product.
Only thing I don't like is that there are a lot interesting products, but they are a little expensive.

Lora M.
Winnipeg, MB
This is a great place to stroll into without make up and just pick a girl who would be pleased to do your make up right then and there.Then I feel pampered.I buy some items and she feels happy.I like the service and product samples and all the wow that is that store.So much to try!!
Jasmine S.
Sephora is the fantastic. It has most makeup and skincare products under one roof. The online store is great too. One major great point about Sephora is that they will give you samples of products. That way you can try the product before you buy a full size product.
They also have an insider club (free to join) where you get a free present on your birthday. The presents are from good brands (my last gift was NARS).
Staff are helpful but in the Eaton Centre (the place I usually go) it is very busy so sometimes you need to wait a few minutes for help.
Liwaa L.
mahdi soumia
well, we have one in our capital and it is amazing, you have all the good products in one place, ALTHOUGH here in Algeria, we don't find the gilrs with really good knowledge of the products, but each time I go nkoun I already searched about the products, the website I love, the reviews are always helpful!I am a die hard Sephora girl! This is my favourite place on earth. A little background first, I am a medical student with a very stressful and jam packed schedule, and because medicine is so science base, I don't get to express myself in a creative way. That's where Sephora comes in, not only do they have tons and tons of products and reputable brands, they offer great tutorials, personal makeovers, and they let you sample anything before committing to the purchase! Don't even get me started on their 20% annual discount, and their phenomenal return policy! They have products that are very afforable, while remaining high quality, to products that offer the ultimate in luxury. If you need makeup, skincare,perfumes, samples, sephora can't be beat. And the best part, for $10 you can subscribe to sephora flash, and get everything shipped to your home within 2 day, even though i always get my packages the next day! Love love love, Sephora!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?