BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Dzifa P.
Extremely great customer service and a one stop beauty shop. Great products for women of color and I love their new curly hair products. Also have great feangrsnces and beauty products. Their Beauty insider program is awesome and comes with free bday gift!
Latasha P.
Tampa
Every time I go to Sephora I am never disappointed. The employees are always really helpful and knowledgeable. Every time I go to Sephora I end up staying long because they always have great deals going on.
Allyson D.
I’m super passionate for everything beauty and Sephora is the place. I love that Sephora carries many brands and products, and how you can sample lots of products before buying them. I find it easy to earn points but Ulta has a better point system in my opinion. Sephora is an awesome store for any beauty lovers out there and I would recommend taking a stop if you haven’t!
Lindsey H.
Lexington
Sephora over Ulta every time. They have the best selection, the best rewards and the best sales. Here are just a few of my favorite things just in time for the VIB holiday sale. So glad that Charlotte Tilbury is finally at Sephora. 🙌 Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Flawless FilterKat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick
Emily C.
I love Sephora! It is my go to for all my makeup purchases. I shop at Sephora almost every Friday after class, even if it's just to browse. I went in today and they have the cutest holiday sets out, I can't wait to pick them up! I just became Rouge and I can't wait to take advantage of all the rewards.
Vanessa G.
Canoga Park
Love this store, if i had all the money in this world. Youd seen me here 24/7. Great makeup supplies, great price values. The workers are nice and friendly. There so helpful when you need a shade to look for.
Fiona A.
TINKER AFB, OK
This is my absolute favorite place to go for makeup, skincare, and hair products. They have a great variety of quality products, the staff is always friendly and helpful, and they have a good reward program. I also love their monthly subscription box, sephora play!
Amanda C.
Del Rio
Great place to go! To find all the beauty products. Everybody in the store are nice, and they really help what you’re looking for. And they always look for you favorite preference. I recommend shopping in this store it has everything that you need for your beauty, lashes, pallets, perfume, skin care, and etc...
Alba L.
Staten Island, NY
I’m a makeup/skincare junkie and sephora is basically my home away from home, I spend too much money there actually, and honestly they have really good perks for people that are frequently spending money there you just have to know how to get them, rewards bazaar, point accumulations, VIB sales and if you’re a rouge it’s even better and this year they had it 3 times already so it definitely makes up for everything!
Rizwana s.
Dublin, OH
I alway stop by at Sephora to check out what the new trend going on and what are new products..one thing I like is they all ways provide try on products to test and see if it's gonna look good on your skin or not..love shoping on tjete website to to get there online free samples which are like treat on Halloween 😘
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?