BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Aceine S.
Newport News, VA
Sephora is like a candy store to some people. You can walk in and get lost for hours if you aren't careful. They are always so organized and their associates are more than willing to help. Their quality is A1 and I would more than likely shop here until.. FOREVER!
Madison S.
Flagstaff, AZ
Don't underestimate the power of store brand products! I love Sephora's retractable brow pencil. It's great quality and lasts for hours, even lasts throughout sweaty concerts which is such a plus. It's waterproof and reliable! I love it!
Amy W.
Wildwood, MO
Sephora is my go-to when I need a pick me up, specific product, or a gift. They have EVERYTHING. I love the versatility found in the store and the knowledgeable staff. They carry some of my favorite brands and I love the flash shipping options - paid for itself!
Isabel G.
Glennville, CA
Recently I purchased the Anastasia Beverly Hills modern renaissance palette. I can't believe how amazing this product is! every shadow is so pigmented and buttery it's amazing! After using this product for a few weeks I have been able to create so many different and beautiful looks. This pallet is so unique I can assure you that you will love it as much as I did!
M. B.
Manassas, VA
Good selection, friendly employees... who could use a bit more in the way of training. Trying to find a good foundation match in store was hellish. Besides comparing all the lines formulas for dryness, matte-ification, and other attributes, the employees i worked with were abysmal at trying to match my shade, 5 foundations in completely different colors later, I left frustrated and disappointed.
Samantha C.
Williamstown, NJ
I could spend all my money on makeup and perfume in Sephora if I had the chance. This is def a place to go when you want makeup and the makeup artists there are so friendly and quick to help you. Even let you try samples of perfume before you purchase and will try makeup on you as well.
maria c.
I buy all my beauty products from Sephora. I love Urban Decay because all the products are very pigmented. I also love Anastasia Beverly Hills and tarte. All the products are amazing...even though it's very expensive, but the price is worth it for most products.
Stephanie S.
Sandusky, OH
Sephora is great. It's nice to be able to buy luxury brands online, with a reward system. I don't know what I'd do if they stopped stocking Kat von D. I do wish, though, that the reward system reflected ulta's more. Sometimes the point system just doesn't seem worth it.
khutaija y.
Niles, IL
I have been shopping at sephora since forever. I love how they have all the brand on reasonable prices. Although I wish they would have sales going on here and there but still can't complain that have most of the brands available. Definitely recommend the store.
Genevieve B.
Lehi, UT
I've always had good experiences with Sephora, both ordering online and in store. They always have good sales and lots of gifts which purchases and samples. I know they will have just about anything I'm looking for, and I will be buying from Sephora in the future!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?