- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
The make up brushes i have are amazing it can be used for almost everything
This place is pricey and barely gives sales. It has nice stuff just pricey.
I walk in one person and leave like a whole new one! It makes my whole day!
I love every product at the store and the service is usually great as well.
Favorite store to shop for make up. They have different brands which I love
The employees are always so friendly and helpful!!!! I love going in there!
I always find everything I need in Sephora. Everyone is always so friendly.
They have great products but I wish they had some affordable products also.
I have used random stuff from them but it's was too expensive for my taste.
I used this Anastasia dip brow pomade . And it's totally worth the money ..
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos