- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I shop hear all the time..... the app makes shopping from your phone so easy
Love sephora!!!! the store is great. the free birthday perks are great too.
Love the store just got my cat on the foundation from here. Would come again
Love love love!! My niece got me hooked ! Kinda pricey but well worth it!!!!
Love the store! All the products are amazing and it is just amazing to go in
it's heaven for makeup lovers. it's a must go for all the new makeup trends.
Bumble & bumble dry oil is heaven sent for when I straighten my damaged curls
Always a great selection at comparable prices. The points system is nice too.
My teenage daughter LOVES Sephora and the awesome staff help her every time.
I like the benefit products they have there. Like the gimmie brow is amazing.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos