- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Sephora is like a candy store to some people. You can walk in and get lost for hours if you aren't careful. They are always so organized and their associates are more than willing to help. Their quality is A1 and I would more than likely shop here until.. FOREVER!
One of my absolute favourite places to shop for makeup! They have such a great variation of products from high end to lower end products. I love that I can test out new products while in the store as well. I also like the fact that they allow you to gain points with every purchase so you can get free products.
I recently purchased the "better than sex" mascara from Sephora and it's the most amazing mascara I've used to date. Fills my lashes out perfectly without clumps. Many people ask if im wearing fake lashes because its so good! I wish it was a little cheaper but good things are hard to find.
My favorite place in the world. Like a candy shop for makeup. It's everything from face, hair, makeup, body, nails. Tools, cosmetics, body lotions and washes. It's a magical retail experience with testers and makeup artistis to help you try on things. I love it.
It really just depends on the location, but the last experience I had was actually really great! My friend and I went in for a color match to try a new foundation. The gal we talked to was SUPER helpful and not pushy! She ended up giving us a bunch of samples too!
I love Sephora! I love the selection of products and samples! Their return policy is so lenient and I always feel like I'm finding something new when I walk in. I will definitely shop here again. The locations are all pretty close to where I live so it's easy to get to.
I love Sephora when it comes to a place having some of my favorite beauty brands. I even really enjoy their own makeup like that they have. They have a wide variety of beauty products. I also love their clearance section where you can get some really good deals.
I got they're lipstick and it smells great. It's not expensive or cheap so it's in the middle. I can't remember what it's called specifically but I know it had rouge in it. I loved but I haven't been able to find it again. Oh well guess il have to try new things
This store is always helpful! They have great customer service and they will give you free samples if you ask! I love this store so much and they have great products. It light be on the pricey side but if there is a product they you just love then why not splurge?
Love love love Sephora! I'm a vib member and I love it. They have all the beauty items you needs, perfumes, nail care, skin care , hair care, makeup services and all makeup , brushes and tools! You can't go wrong going in here for an item and now you can find one almost everywhere
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos