BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Heather B.
Orchard Park, NY
I LOVE Sephora. I was just there this past Friday and the costumer service was amazing. The ladies at the store know a lot about the products and they are very helpful when it comes to helping you find your desired product. All of the staff is very knowledgable and I will always come back.
Samantha C.
Williamstown, NJ
I could spend all my money on makeup and perfume in Sephora if I had the chance. This is def a place to go when you want makeup and the makeup artists there are so friendly and quick to help you. Even let you try samples of perfume before you purchase and will try makeup on you as well.
Ruth R.
Vista, CA
Everyone here is very helpful and willing to go out of their way to drop what they are doing so as to see that you're satisfied. They're totally friendly and take into consideration your budgets. I love the varied products. Anything from mid range to prestige brands to choose from.
Isabel G.
Glennville, CA
Recently I purchased the Anastasia Beverly Hills modern renaissance palette. I can't believe how amazing this product is! every shadow is so pigmented and buttery it's amazing! After using this product for a few weeks I have been able to create so many different and beautiful looks. This pallet is so unique I can assure you that you will love it as much as I did!
Lauren H.
Raleigh, MS
If you love makeup and skin care products then you will LOVE sephora! I have to limit my time in there or else I will get in trouble! So far, I have had a great experience will all employees that I've encountered. I would absolutely recommend everyone to shop there!
Genevieve B.
Lehi, UT
I've always had good experiences with Sephora, both ordering online and in store. They always have good sales and lots of gifts which purchases and samples. I know they will have just about anything I'm looking for, and I will be buying from Sephora in the future!
Tessa N.
Las Vegas, NV
Sephora is my go to store for everything beauty. My favorite aspect of the store is the travel section going to checkout; that way I can purchase smaller trial sizes of products I have been wanting to test out! They are also really great with giving sample sizes if you are interested in trying out foundations that don't come in a trial/travel size!
Stephanie S.
Sandusky, OH
Sephora is great. It's nice to be able to buy luxury brands online, with a reward system. I don't know what I'd do if they stopped stocking Kat von D. I do wish, though, that the reward system reflected ulta's more. Sometimes the point system just doesn't seem worth it.
Deena B.
Franklin, TN
Sephora is my favorite place for all things beauty. I earned VIB Rouge last year! I love that they carry high end products and sometimes exclusive items. I've loved getting mini makeovers and the store employees are always so knowledgeable on must-have products.
Michele N.
Wausau, WI
A great sharpener can make all the difference and the Sephora sharpener does just that! It give a nice equal sharpen to many of my pencils without oversharpening. The people at Sephora are very helpful and can direct you to the product you requested with out being pushy
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?