BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Heather M.
Temple, GA
Best selection of brands, best customer service staff ever. Sephora could stand to carry a few more high end drugstore brands but overall selection tool is good. I much prefer shopping g here rather than the competition,as the staff at the competitor always fails me.
Zanetta W.
I LOVE THIS PLACE. I will literally go to Sephora once a week just to wander around and check out products. They have a wide selection of beauty and skincare, but I just wish they carried more Korean beauty brands! But anyways, if I see anything that is hyped up on youtube that I want to try out I'll go straight to Sephora. Their reward point system is pretty cool too!
Stephanie C.
New Market, AL
I recently went to our local sephora to pick up some samples of skin care. The store itself is very small and busy so it's hard to maneuver around and see products. The prices are decent for what you are getting! The staff however is very helpful so I would definitely recommend shopping here.
Katie S.
Sephora is my go to beauty supply store! I am a Rouge member and the benefits are AMAZING! Free samples and free 2 day shipping, how can you beat that!? The employees are always very kind and willing to help you find what you are looking for. I will always love my Sephora!
Johura M.
Brooklyn, NY
Sephora is my favorite place to go to for makeup. They offer a nice rewards program and also give out free testers. This is helpful to those who want to try something before they spend money on it. They have a very liberal return policy as well. I will shop there again.
Alison W.
Cincinnati, OH
Sephora is a great store. I'm like a kid in a candy shop when I go there. They have so many different brands to choose from. All the brands they carry are fabulous and of great quality. Unfortunately, they are VERY expensive and I can only shop here every once in awhile.
Nicole P.
Just ordered my Clinique Beyond Perfecting foundation from Sephora's site. I love this foundation and have been using it for a while. The shipping was fast but some of my samples were not included in the package. They gave me beauty points to make up for the mistake.
Carly D.
Mountain Home, AR
I love going into Sephora when I am in need of a new product because I am able to tell the staff what I need and get help and feedback before purchasing different items. They have a good variety of makeup, expensive and on the cheaper side, but all good quality.
Rachel P.
Ankeny, IA
I love being in a Sephora store. While I don't usually buy much there (because its so expensive) I just love the air of the store and how it feels to be in one. All of the workers are very pleasant, helpful people, and all in all, I love it there. Thanks, Sephora
Stephanie S.
Sandusky, OH
Sephora is great. It's nice to be able to buy luxury brands online, with a reward system. I don't know what I'd do if they stopped stocking Kat von D. I do wish, though, that the reward system reflected ulta's more. Sometimes the point system just doesn't seem worth it.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?