- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Best selection of brands, best customer service staff ever. Sephora could stand to carry a few more high end drugstore brands but overall selection tool is good. I much prefer shopping g here rather than the competition,as the staff at the competitor always fails me.
I LOVE THIS PLACE. I will literally go to Sephora once a week just to wander around and check out products. They have a wide selection of beauty and skincare, but I just wish they carried more Korean beauty brands! But anyways, if I see anything that is hyped up on youtube that I want to try out I'll go straight to Sephora. Their reward point system is pretty cool too!
I recently went to our local sephora to pick up some samples of skin care. The store itself is very small and busy so it's hard to maneuver around and see products. The prices are decent for what you are getting! The staff however is very helpful so I would definitely recommend shopping here.
Sephora is my go to beauty supply store! I am a Rouge member and the benefits are AMAZING! Free samples and free 2 day shipping, how can you beat that!? The employees are always very kind and willing to help you find what you are looking for. I will always love my Sephora!
Sephora is my favorite place to go to for makeup. They offer a nice rewards program and also give out free testers. This is helpful to those who want to try something before they spend money on it. They have a very liberal return policy as well. I will shop there again.
Sephora is a great store. I'm like a kid in a candy shop when I go there. They have so many different brands to choose from. All the brands they carry are fabulous and of great quality. Unfortunately, they are VERY expensive and I can only shop here every once in awhile.
Just ordered my Clinique Beyond Perfecting foundation from Sephora's site. I love this foundation and have been using it for a while. The shipping was fast but some of my samples were not included in the package. They gave me beauty points to make up for the mistake.
I love going into Sephora when I am in need of a new product because I am able to tell the staff what I need and get help and feedback before purchasing different items. They have a good variety of makeup, expensive and on the cheaper side, but all good quality.
I love being in a Sephora store. While I don't usually buy much there (because its so expensive) I just love the air of the store and how it feels to be in one. All of the workers are very pleasant, helpful people, and all in all, I love it there. Thanks, Sephora
Sephora is great. It's nice to be able to buy luxury brands online, with a reward system. I don't know what I'd do if they stopped stocking Kat von D. I do wish, though, that the reward system reflected ulta's more. Sometimes the point system just doesn't seem worth it.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos