BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Sephora or iPSY ? 💕💄3 Answers
  • Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Alexis O.
Love Two Faced's Better Than S*x mascara original formula, it's one of my favorites and go-to mascaras! Makes lashes fluffy and full along with length without clumping. Also gives a soft look, along with dramatic look depending on how many coats used! Fast drying and overall a great product.
Jelly Q.
Sephora has a really nice variety of makeup which I very much enjoy and like to go when i need some new makeup!. I like that I can go and swatche before buying and their easy return plus the point you can accumulate as well. great stores and sometimes friendly people
Rebeccah Z.
Greenville, NC
Sephora oh sephora! What can I possibly say about you to give you enough credit. I willingly give you all my money on a regular basis. The customer service is always great. They always have what I need in stock and they are just perfect every time I walk through their doors!
Sasha P.
Sephora is my make-up haven. The black & white allure of the store draws me in every time to find exactly what I need. Sephora has it's own line of products, while carrying a variety of other big brands that I incorporate into my beauty routine. It's a one-stop shop!
Alyse S.
Pendleton, SC
I love the knowledge of the Sephora associates at my location in Alpharetta, GA. They are quick to listen and recommend products based on my needs. They are a bit pricey, but makeup in general is pricey so that isn't their fault! I recommend this store to everyone!
Melanie V.
Imperial, CA
I really like sephora because I can find most of my favorite beauty products. However, my local sephora is very messy and they never have enough people working so it's hard to get help. However, I really like they can order you any product and it has fast shipping.
Erika D.
Bloomington, IN
Sephora has quickly become a favorite of mine since getting the flash subscription. I wish sale items were as prevalent as they are online. I also don't love their rewards system.
I love that you can get perfume/cologne, makeup, skincare ands hair are items all at one place.
Liz Z.
Joliet, IL
Obsessed with Sephora!!! The amount of beauty products they have available is to die! I have had great customer service at all the Sephora's I have visited and love the fact I can pop in and get my make up done by the artists on staff! I am forever a Sephora girl :)
Sherry H.
Brooklyn, NY
Great makeup store. I like to save up my points and get great and usable rewards. They often have coupon codes offering free deluxe samples, and sometimes discounts. 10$ flash shipping for a year is a great deal. They offer a ton of luxury products and have an excellent return policy.
Michelle A.
Schiller Park, IL
I love this store. I like their cosmetics, their products and also costumer service. I have had a great experience, the girls there always have great make up and tips. I do not shop a lot there but I definitely want to start to. I wish there was a closer location by me.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?