BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?ūü§Ē I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Erika D.
Bloomington, IN
Sephora has quickly become a favorite of mine since getting the flash subscription. I wish sale items were as prevalent as they are online. I also don't love their rewards system.
I love that you can get perfume/cologne, makeup, skincare ands hair are items all at one place.
Cristina D.
Gainesville, FL
Love the Sephora line. I find many dupes for more expensive items at a much more inexpensive cost. Their lip stains are excellent. Long staying power and great colors. Also, their mineral powder foundation is excellent and just as good as any other high end brand. Their facial sheet masks are excellent and at a price where picking up a few is not a pain in the wallet.
Alyse S.
Pendleton, SC
I love the knowledge of the Sephora associates at my location in Alpharetta, GA. They are quick to listen and recommend products based on my needs. They are a bit pricey, but makeup in general is pricey so that isn't their fault! I recommend this store to everyone!
Hope S.
Batavia
It is hard for me to pick a new beauty product to use or to try. Whenever I am in need of a new beauty product to help my day to day full makeup look I check out Sephora to find what in looking for. Usually a new primer or concealer is what I always come here for ! They never let me down, I always find a new product that I'm excited to use that always works like magic.
Kylie M.
Everett, MA
Sephora lip creams are one of my favorite Sephora brand products. Not only are they super affordable at 14 dollars a pop they also are creamy and super lightweight. They are one of the best liquid lipsticks I have used and do not dry out your lips. My favorite color is African violet however the line was just expanded to 40 shades!! There is literally a color for everyone wether you like it neutral or bold.
Jelly Q.
Sephora has a really nice variety of makeup which I very much enjoy and like to go when i need some new makeup!. I like that I can go and swatche before buying and their easy return plus the point you can accumulate as well. great stores and sometimes friendly people
Katie E.
Allendale, MI
Sephora is always extremely organized and clean. I love going into sephora because everyone is so welcoming and friendly. They always help when you need a product quickly. I would recommend shopping there to everyone. They have all the makeup you could ever thing of.
Melanie V.
Imperial, CA
I really like sephora because I can find most of my favorite beauty products. However, my local sephora is very messy and they never have enough people working so it's hard to get help. However, I really like they can order you any product and it has fast shipping.
Zion H.
One of my favorite make up stores. They carry so many great brands and the ladies and gentlemen that work there are usually really nice! They carry expensive and inexpensive brands which I like because its affordable to many people. I would recommend shopping here.
Angela P.
Tenafly, NJ
sephora is my all time favorite store. I love that they have all the top products at hand but what I love most is the quality of their sephora make up line. It is what sets them apart from other places like ulta. They make such quality products, my favorites currently are the cream lip stain! such beautiful shades!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?