BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

J G.
I honestly love how Sephora has mini everything on your way to go purchase makeup. The have the small travel sizes of most items. So you get high end without.spemding so much. I especially love that and the fact that you can get any free sample you like. And they're always super nice and friendly. I especially love origins and all the products they have. Absolutely my main go to store :))) ❤
Aissha A.
Love love love Sephora. One of the best beauty store with most of the top brands available. I have way too many favorite products. I tend to shop online more than in store since it's just easier. I wish they would have more samples available for huda beauty in store to try her products before purchasing.
Olivia R.
Marquette, MI
Sephora always has the products that I am looking for. I have always experienced great customer service in standing stores, shops in JC Penny and online. I also love that they have a rewards system. Sephora is always a first stop for me when shopping for high-end makeup.
Beth P.
Oxford, WI
Sephora is a great store. Whether I shop in store or online I always have a great experience. I like the variety of brands carried by Sephora. There is no risk of buying something and not liking it because of the very generous return policy. The VIB program is great also.
Sara M.
Rochester, NY
I know...it's expensive to shop at Sephora. But I used to work at Sephora inside JCPenny and it is worth every penny! The products you purchase truly go a long way, and the more you take care of your skin especially, the less product you will have to use in the long run!
Katy H.
Ogden, UT
Love SEPHORA!!! It's a perfect place to get a variety of awesome products!! Also, the employees can always help when you have questions or concerns about products that you are scared to buy because of the price!! I personally love the experience when shopping at sephora!!
Kim W.
Daphne, AL
Love the nice selection of products ranging from low to high end. Also love the willingness of Sephora to give take-home samples of nearly any product. It really helps you determine if a product is a good fit before committing to something expensive and new. Sephora does a good job of keeping their stores well staffed so it's never hard to find an experienced person to help!
Maggie S.
Marietta, GA
I love sephora. When I walk into the store I immediately get happy. I love makeup so much and it is my favorite thing to go into spehora and pick out some new makeup. They are always very professional and clean inside and really makes you want to come back. I would recommend trying it sometime.
Lupita M.
Besides the fact that they have EVERY MAKEUP you looking for it is expensive but the products are the best 😭😭 and the helpers will assist you and help you find what you need and trust me when it comes to foundation they find you the right color that matches your skin 👌🏼
Kristine H.
I love Sephora. I was late discovering the magic here, but their VIP program has amazing benefits and you can always get some cool free samples. That, and I love the selection of their products! Their staff is also always very knowledgeable and are always happy to help.
Kenzie J.
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.