BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Melissa O.
Cool, CA
I use to love Sephora, and worked as a brand executive with a cosmetic line that serviced Sephora accounts. However, I find that I now go into Sephora and I can't get help from a customer service rep to save my life. I'd rather shop online where the music isn't as loud, the ambassadors aren't as busy chatting amongst each other on stage, and product is easily in stock. I've walked in and out of Sephora doors too many times with $800+ purchases and hardly exchanging words with anyone but the cashier to really want to return in person, which makes me sad because they started off with a fantastic approach to customer service.
Hailey A.
Galion, OH
I have visited Sephora a few times at my local mall but mostly use the site online. My favorite feature is the small free samples you can choose from to decide on full products you'd like to use in the future. One benefit of going to the store in person is that I you are curious about ANY of the products in the store, the staff are more than willing to see if they have any free samples for you to try at home. Another plus side of going in person is the ability to try out most of all the products, in a sanitized environment, they have onsite while also giving you the tools to wipe off and try again! However, the range and accessibility of the online store is what makes me buy online.
Annah W.
rock hill, SC
I mean what can I say? This place is one of the biggest reasons I love makeup. I remember going into one when I was only 13 and I was only allowed to wear lipgloss and blush but I was totally enraptured. So enraptured that a blink after I turned 18 I began to apply every few months until 2 years later I finally landed a job. Working for sephora I've really learned how invested this company is in its consumer and how misunderstood the cosmetics industry often is. This is a company with a drive towards giving everyone the opportunity to look and feel their best. No matter what that image may be.
Shelby R.
Grass Lake, MI
Sephora is the best store in the world! They carry virtually all of the high-end makeup and skin care products that one could ever dream of using. I adore their Sephora Collection as it is more affordable for a young college student like myself. Every time I walk in there, someone greets me with a giant grin and help is never lacking. I love that when you have a question about something, they help you do it! For example, I went in there a few weeks ago and asked the girl how the heck to contour because to be honest, we all know it's a little intimidating at first glance. She dropped everything right there, brought me to a mirror and contoured my face. All while teaching me the steps of how to. I don't go to any other store but Sephora to get my makeup or skin care.
Allison A.
White Water, CA
I shop at the sephora in Palm Desert, CA and I absolutely love the manager. She recognizes me and asks how I am everytime shes there. However, the rest of the people that I encounter who work there are very rude. I've never been satisfied with the makeup artists help and just the other day I went in and my friend was looking for an evening lip look. When she told the person (Who I had to grab to help us, I never get someone asking me if I need help) that she liked nude looks, the lady told her that, that is not a evening look and proceeded to find someone else to help us. It was really rude considering I work in retail and I know I would never tell a customer that what they like for themselves is wrong. My friend who is already intimidated by makeup was even more intimidated because she felt like the way she does her looks is wrong and that is not okay. Im giving them three stars simply because the manager is amazing, everyone else not so much.
Nikki C.
Nashville, TN
The best part about Sephora is the customer service. I've purchased a couple of products over the years that have broken in transit, which wasn't Sephora's fault in the slightest, and they always are so attentive and quick to fix my issues. The very best companies have good customer service, point-blank. The only side I wish Sephora could improve would be their point-loyalty system. This is definitely an issue I think that a lot of people have, but it's kind of ridiculous that spending $100 and redeeming a 100 point point perk basically gets you a sample size... As opposed to Ulta's loyalty system which actually gets you money off. Because of this I find myself naturally trying to shop at Ulta more often than Sephora, but Sephora is still a great company nonetheless.
Go. Buy. This. Now. Do not stop read the rest of this review. Do not go on YouTube an look for some beauty guru to tell you why you should or should not go buy this, just trust me here, people, go buy it. I have very pale skin which means it can appear red or pink at times. This CC cream is my go to for cancelling out all that redness without having to worry about grabbing a sponge or brush and then spending five minutes making sure it's all blended in. Ain't nobody got time for that. Smashbox Camera Ready CC Cream is water based; it's glides across the skin like butter. Even better, a little goes a long ways, so you don't have to feel bad about the price tag. Best part, though, is sunscreen is already built in to the formula. WIN! Seriously, go buy it!
Nichole B.
Halifax, MA
 I love Sephora especially when new products drop they seem to always be the first ones to have it which is amazing you're knowledgeable about all the products that they sell which is incredible because thinking about how many products they actually have in that stores degrees he but there's always something there for everyone and I love the fact that if you think of the products a little too expensive they do have for most products smaller sizes  at the cash wrap and then also let you sample almost anything in that store and I pretty much happy to do it for you
jubilee c.
people say shopping at sephora is tricky because if you go in with a beat face, no one will help you because you know what you want, but if you go in with a bare face, everyone treats you like you don't know anything. i don't find that the case. the sephora girls at my location are always quick to compliment and help, but even if you're not wearing makeup, they'll totally identify and treat you well if you know what you're talking about and let them do their job. the sephora line is incredibly priced for a high end brand, and probably the most underrated. fantastic quality.
Hailey R.
Springfield, VT
it's such a good store. they give so many options for different brands and the lady's at my local store are always so nice and helpful. only down fall i have to say is you could spend all your money there. make sure you have a limit or really know what you want so you don't end up spending all your money and another thing is to make sure your local store has something you want before you go in. Because i know that my local doesn't carry becca things such as their highlighter which is very disappointing cause i have to travel 2 hours away to my closest mall to get some
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?