- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
It's great for buying higher end makeup. The people that work there are usually really nice.
Sephora is my go-to store for high end makeup/beauty products. I could shop there for hours.
I love that if your unsure on a bottle of perfume you can very a sample to tri it out first.
I loooooove this company. It has everything you want all in one store. I basically go daily!
I have a rewards card. I love that they add points based on your purchases to use on samples!
Mark Jacobs lip stick is to die for. I love the colors and the mate feel and texture it has.
I love sephora! Even though i haven't been able to go to a actual store i love the online one
I love sephora for my beauty needs and their points system can earn you some awesome rewards!
Sephoras brand products are good quality for the price but most of the staff is pretty rude.
I absolutely love the primers they have and their brushes just wish they weren't so expensive
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos