BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

Amy B.
Whitesburg, KY
A plus for me shopping at the Sephora locations within JC Penney stores is that I can use my JCP card for purchases. I don't shop at Sephora frequently as the closest one to me is over an hour and a half away, but I have found some nice gift sets there when shopping for Christmas.
Richele D.
Miami Beach , FL
Sephora is the best store in the world, it knows how to make a woman happy! With its warm and good products that have impacted the whole world .. Well it would be that they made more promotions and products in discount, because they are a little expensive haha but I still buy it.
Harley R.
I like Sephora and 90% of their products that they carry because they are reasonably priced and the customer service is always very helpful. I have tried their 8hr longwearing foundation, and it is not longwearing what so ever, but the product itself was decent and the price point wasn't terrible.
Allison H.
Tucson, AZ
Great selection on some amazing beauty products! Quite pricey for it is a high end make up shop but needless to say most splurges are worth every penny. Staff is amazing! My favorite purchase was my Glam Glow masks. They're amazing for my combo skin and keep it clear!!
Crystal L.
The Tarte spray is so good; the smell, different uses and the outcome of it. I also picked up several face/lip masks and my husband the cologne that he uses, which is Chanel. Everything was great, I loves shopping at Sephora!
Rosalinda M.
Palmdale, CA
I have recently bought the tarte tartelette palette and I absolutely love it . It is very pigmented and worth the price . I also love how easily the shadows blend and the color scheme most of the colors are really cool toned which aren't favorite. Would definitely recommend this palette
Leah T.
I love this site and go here for almost all of my beauty needs. Their variety of brands and products makes it easy to find whatever you need, whether it's your favorite makeup or an item you've never before purchased. The reviews also come in handy with new purchases.
rosa Q.
A product I love from Sephora is Anastasia Beverly Hills modern renaissance palette. It has neutral and berry tones. You can create many looks with it. Shades are super pigmented and easy to blend out. It has 14 eyeshadow pans. The brush is a little cheap but nothing any other shadow brush cant fix. Definitely recommend to a friend. I give this palette a 9/10 due to the brush!
Kathryn H.
Honestly Sephora is EVERYTHING TO ME. First I would recommend befriending a makeup artist their because their wealth of knowledge about the beauty products is essential to fulfill your makeup, hair, and skin goals. Second, it is all about the FREE SAMPLES! Don't be afraid to try out that new foundation or night cream before you buy it to make sure you're a fan. You are spending your hard earned $$$'s and you want to make sure your skin agrees first!
Kareena F.
Sephora is my favorite place to find all my beauty needs from makeup to hair care products. They carry most beauty brands not all items though. If you want a wider variety go on there website. They have a great rewards program and can try almost anything in the store :)
Kenzie J.
Ladies! Sephora or Ulta?😁
emily C.
San Carlos, CA
Question has been deleted
Nicki W.
Conway, SC
Let’s help each other get VoxBoxes! ✨✨✨ Answer each question individually in a reply (increase discussion)! Go and like everyone else’s answers atleast 5-10 (increase likeability) Follow and I’ll follow back! (increase follow count) YAY! 🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈 1.) Cool Tones or Warm tones? 2.) Natural Lashes or falsies? 3.) Red Lips or Nude lips? 4.) Hoops or Studs? 5.) Side bangs or straight across bangs? 6.) Liquid Foundation or Powder? 7.) Matte Nail polish or Glitter nail polish 8.) Black Mascara or Colored Mascara 9.) Fixer Upper or Flip or Flop? 10.) Giraffes or Dolphins 🐬
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?