- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
Have always had an amazing experience when at Sephora. The employees don't overwhelm you when you first walk in the door but are easy to talk to if you need help or advice ! Always willing to work with my budget and find the best product for my dollar and skin type !
Sephora is my go to store when it comes to anything beauty related. They have all the newest product and there are always great deals. They have the biggest name brands as well as others. I love the makeup as well as the face products offered. Sephora is a great store!
Sephora is my favorite store. I could spend all day in there. It is a good quality store and the staff has been wonderful in every store that I have set foot in. I shop here all the time so I would definitely recommend Sephora to everyone. Sephora is heaven on Earth!
I don't even know where to begin on how OBSESSED I am with Sephora! I am literally on the app everyday just "window shopping" and planning what to get next!! They ship super fast if you order online. And have awesome customer service if u ever have a question or concern!!!
I absolutely love Sephora. I mean you can not really go wrong shopping there. They always have something that I want, and the customer service is great. It can be pretty pricey, but that is just part of buying high end makeup. They also have a great rewards program.
Good for finding quality makeup and beauty products but definitely on the higher end price wise! You can try most products out there and they offer complimentary classes! They also have a great rewards program! I don't shop as often as Ulta but I do get stuff once in a while.
What I love most about Sephora is that all of my favorite brands are in one place. It's impossible to walk in and not see at least 6 things that you have had on your "to die for" list. And shopping for skincare products that suit my skin type has never been easier.
I recently visited Sephora looking for a light weight foundation & the employees did a great job of listening to what I was looking for and helping me find something that fit that & that was still in my price range. They didn't try to push any other products on me which is a relief when you're on a budget! I loved the service I received here & I will definitely be back!
Great store for higher end makeup! It's always super busy and they're always someone around to help you find something or to answer a question for you. It ranges from pretty affordable to expensive but to me it's definitely worth it. I never leave empty handed that's for sure!
I love the products they offer but the customer service is superb. I went in recently to get a gift for my son's teacher and the representative that helped me was amazing. She knew what I should get and helped me out even though she was in different area of the store
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos