BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Erin O.
Brookfield, CT
Have always had an amazing experience when at Sephora. The employees don't overwhelm you when you first walk in the door but are easy to talk to if you need help or advice ! Always willing to work with my budget and find the best product for my dollar and skin type !
Corin M.
Sephora is my go to store when it comes to anything beauty related. They have all the newest product and there are always great deals. They have the biggest name brands as well as others. I love the makeup as well as the face products offered. Sephora is a great store!
Bekka S.
Vincennes, IN
Sephora is my favorite store. I could spend all day in there. It is a good quality store and the staff has been wonderful in every store that I have set foot in. I shop here all the time so I would definitely recommend Sephora to everyone. Sephora is heaven on Earth!
Jessica W.
Old Town, FL
I don't even know where to begin on how OBSESSED I am with Sephora! I am literally on the app everyday just "window shopping" and planning what to get next!! They ship super fast if you order online. And have awesome customer service if u ever have a question or concern!!!
Casey T.
San Antonio, TX
I absolutely love Sephora. I mean you can not really go wrong shopping there. They always have something that I want, and the customer service is great. It can be pretty pricey, but that is just part of buying high end makeup. They also have a great rewards program.
Jessica R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
1,447 reviews
Good for finding quality makeup and beauty products but definitely on the higher end price wise! You can try most products out there and they offer complimentary classes! They also have a great rewards program! I don't shop as often as Ulta but I do get stuff once in a while.
Breana C.
Arlington, VA
What I love most about Sephora is that all of my favorite brands are in one place. It's impossible to walk in and not see at least 6 things that you have had on your "to die for" list. And shopping for skincare products that suit my skin type has never been easier.
Kennedu L.
Lexington, MO
I recently visited Sephora looking for a light weight foundation & the employees did a great job of listening to what I was looking for and helping me find something that fit that & that was still in my price range. They didn't try to push any other products on me which is a relief when you're on a budget! I loved the service I received here & I will definitely be back!
Anna R.
South Elgin, IL
Great store for higher end makeup! It's always super busy and they're always someone around to help you find something or to answer a question for you. It ranges from pretty affordable to expensive but to me it's definitely worth it. I never leave empty handed that's for sure!
Rosemean H.
Roseville, CA
I love the products they offer but the customer service is superb. I went in recently to get a gift for my son's teacher and the representative that helped me was amazing. She knew what I should get and helped me out even though she was in different area of the store
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?