BY SEPHORA #1 in Cosmetics & Beauty Stores

• Ultra or Sephora ? Witch do you find more better?🤔 I lov...17 Answers
  • My birthday gift from #Sephora woohoo!!!!! And some free...1 Answers
Shellby P.
Gloucester
Sephora is a great store. I love the range of selection of beauty products that they offer, and their own cosmetics line is very good. I also like the fact that not only do they have normal stores, but they have little shops set up in JC Penny. I would shop here again.
Anna R.
South Elgin, IL
Great store for higher end makeup! It's always super busy and they're always someone around to help you find something or to answer a question for you. It ranges from pretty affordable to expensive but to me it's definitely worth it. I never leave empty handed that's for sure!
Lindsi K.
Imlay City, MI
I mean, Sephora is basically every girl's heaven. I love this store! Really the only negative thing I could say would be that it's almost impossible to get in and out without perusing the aisles. If I had an unlimited budget I'd probably buy every single thing in the store!
Corinne P.
Toledo, OH
I love Sephora & their program. You earn points every time to shop & you can redeem them to get samples or even trips if you shop their a lot. On your birthday you get a choice between 2 different presents from them & a free makeover. They have almost every makeup brand all in one place.
Emmy W.
Cincinnati, OH
I love Sephora. It's a wonderful world for women and girls alike to purchase amazing cosmetic products... however... everything is priced so high. They sell nothing that's even middle of the road. I much prefer ulta but something's can only be purchased at Sephora.
Jonnie P.
Ellijay, GA
I just went to Sephora last weekend. While we were in there we got such service. The people that worked there were super nice. It was I big difference from the first time I went in there. I felt like they were following us and watching us like a hawk. It made us very uncomfortable
Marly J.
Lakeside, CA
Sephora is my go to for beauty products. It has everything you are looking for. The store can be a little overwhelming because of all of the products but if you know what you are looking for there are amazing people working there to help. They have a great selection!
Breana C.
Arlington, VA
What I love most about Sephora is that all of my favorite brands are in one place. It's impossible to walk in and not see at least 6 things that you have had on your "to die for" list. And shopping for skincare products that suit my skin type has never been easier.
Christina E.
Tulsa, OK
I love going into sephora. I love that I can get a sample of practically anything before I buy so I really know if I need it or not. Sephora is a little pricey, but all of their products are high end. The sephora brand is very good and the least expensive things in the store.
Jennifer M.
Augusta, GA
Sephora is wonderful for makeup shopping! Not only do they let you test and try out products in store, they will give you samples of things to try at home before purchasing. If you do happen to purchase an item before sampling, they have the best return policy of any store I frequent. You can return opened makeup/skincare items if they didn't work for you, or if they broke you out, or you just didn't like it! Sephora never questions why or what, they will take back any merchandise and give you a full refund if you have your receipt or store credit if it's over the 60day limit with no receipt! Sephora also has a wonderful loyalty program called Beauty Insiders and then they have different tiers of levels depending upon the cash you spend yearly, each tier with it's different and unique perks. When ordering online, you get to choose between three samples PLUS a promo (When you spend at least $25 and you are a Beauty Insider--sign up for BI is FREE!). Sephora is the ultimate makeup shop! They carry tons of brands and their customer service representatives in store are amazing, helpful and knowledgeable on products. When you order online and have a problem, you can call their 800 number and the associates on phone are also very nice, friendly and will help with anything! I love Sephora and recommend them to EVERYONE!
Annette V.
Beaumont, CA
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Influenster M.
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
Savanna M.
Independence, MO
Erica A.
San Marcos, TX
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
Diana V.
Doral, FL
Do you prefer Sephora or Ulta to purchase makeup?