- "I love how friendly and knowledgeable all the sales staff is, and I absolutely love that they are so willing to help me find free samples." in 49 reviews
- "Not sure if this was just a couple of employees being short with me but it's disappointing and poor customer service, not to mention not a good way to promote sales there. " in 37 reviews
- "they have an amazing selection of things to choose from like hair products, skin care, and make up best of all is the beauty insider program for every dollar spent you receive a point and they're 3 different types of insiders I'm on my 2nd stage and almost on my third and their birthday gifts are great love sephora." in 27 reviews
- "The only thing I wish was that they had a better rewards program such as getting a percentage off with the amount of money you spend similar to Ulta. " in 27 reviews
- "I love this store, the return policy is great you can try on the product ams if you're not happy you can return it for a full refund. " in 24 reviews
I barely started going to Sephora after seeing all the great reviews and its totally worth it! Products are extremely pigmented and the employees are so helpful when giving their opinions. I especially love the Anastasia dip brow because it glides on quick! I recommend
I love going to this store because the employees are always so friendly and helpful. I often shop there for gifts for friends and family as well as for myself. The employees are always eager to answer any questions I have and the products are always displayed beautifully!
Oh...how I love Sephora!! This store is my heaven on earth. I visit the app daily. Let's just say, Sephora is the drug dealer to my makeup addiction. Every luxurious foundation, heavenly eye palette has come from Sephora.
Sephora is a really great beauty store, selling products that range from makeup, skin care, and hair. My favorite purchase from Sephora would be one of their waterproof mascaras. The employees are always so nice and helpful. I would definitely recommend shopping there.
I have yet to have a bad experience in or ordering online Sephora. Just today I received an order with a few staples I needed to replenish- ABH brow wiz and Benefit RollerLash. Absolutely love their point system and freebee offers. Made it easy to become Rouge really fast. (;
I typically enjoy shopping at Sephora, although I try to stray away from the JCPenney Sephora's because usually they are crowded and busy. One of the only complaints that I have about Sephora is how loud the music is. I know I sound like an old woman, but it is SO LOUD.
Sephora is one of my favorite stores to shop for all things make up. They have such a wide collection and I get to find my favorite brands there. Their employees on the floor are a really great help and make sure I find the right thing that I want before I buy anything.
I recently purchased a Sephora brand eyebrow kit. It included a small tweezers, spoolie, and brush along with a mirror, wax, and two shades of highly pigmented, buildable color. I love this little kit and recommend it to others looking for a new all in one brow product.
A plus for me shopping at the Sephora locations within JC Penney stores is that I can use my JCP card for purchases. I don't shop at Sephora frequently as the closest one to me is over an hour and a half away, but I have found some nice gift sets there when shopping for Christmas.
I love this store so much. They have everything you need that has to do with beauty! They have a range of prices, depending on the products you purchase. It is my go to store for major beauty brands. I would definitely recommend checking it out if you haven't already.
Q & A
Sephora or Ulta? Why?
Is this your favorite store? If so, why?
What is your favorite brand of makeup at Sephora? Sephora brand, Urban Decay, Too faced, Nars... and many more.
What's your favorite item from Sephora?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos